Trump is the most dangerous species on this planet

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
A chickenhawk/Coward who makes money while others die following his orders to lay down their lives for his wealth.
Neither he or any members of his family have ever risked anything for their country.
The Trump family is a cancer on our country.

Jul 2014
midwest
A chickenhawk/Coward who makes money while others die following his orders to lay down their lives for his wealth.
Neither he or any members of his family have ever risked anything for their country.
I remember a member or two saying that they wanted Trump to get the Repub nomination.

I saw it more than once on this forum.

Because he'd be so easy to defeat.

How'd that work out?

Reactions: 3 people
May 2012
By the wall
It's a volunteer army, they do it for a paycheck and other benefits.

Nobody forced them to join.

Sep 2016
My own world
I remember a member or two saying that they wanted Trump to get the Repub nomination.

How'd that work out?
Since when is thinking that the average American could spot a phony and a conman a bad thing? Turns out 46% of Americans couldn't. The good news for America is that 48% could and didn't vote for him. All is not lost in terms of the future. Now that a sizable portion of the 46% are having #trumpregrets that's even better that they can't be fooled more than once by Trump.

PS you can check all those people on #trumpregrets were really passed Trump voters by tracing each tweet back to the source and check their passed tweets and other social media posting. They are real Trump fans that now regret their voting for him.

Last edited:
Dec 2016
United States

How'd that work out?
Did people here really say that? I need to search for some of the old proclamations prior to the election to see where people fell in terms of predictions.

May 2012
By the wall
Since when is thinking that the average American could spot a phony and a conman a bad thing? Turns out 46% of Americans couldn't. The good news for America is that 48% could and didn't vote for him. All is not lost in terms of the future. Now that a sizable portion of the 46% are having #trumpregrets that's even better that they can't be fooled more than once by Trump.

PS you can check all those people on #trumpregrets were really passed Trump voters by tracing each tweet back to the source and check their passed tweets and other social media posting. They are real Trump fans that now regret their voting for him.
How has he conned anyone?

He is doing exactly what he promised he would.

One thing you can't criticize Trump for is sticking to his campaign pledges.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Do you like him ?lol

May 2012
By the wall
Did people here really say that? I need to search for some of the old proclamations prior to the election to see where people fell in terms of predictions.
They said it quite often.

In fact they said this would be the largest presidential defeat in history as well as saying that democrats will rule the government for the next 50 years.

Every liberal poster here jumped on that bandwagon even though they will not admit it now.

I have pages of quotes from them if they pop up and deny it which is why they don't.

Jul 2014
midwest

Neither Hillary nor Trump got 50% of the popular vote.

The worst two candidates in the history of candidates.