Trump isn’t impeached yet

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
I do support Donald Trump.

You puke up accusations and false narratives that come from leftist leadership buffoons -

And you expect to be taken seriously...these are the same idiots that claim we are in or near a recession...despite the fact we have a booming economy, record low unemployment.

You align with idiots that howled at the moon on video because Trump is President...that needed crayola parties to cope with losing an election.

Aligning with idiots that support and defend evil regimes just to hold the foolish party line.
You’re projecting again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the bull59
May 2007
your place
It doesn’t matter what people want to believe, because there are people out there who talk out their anal sphincter quite often. It is better to look at the paper trail and facts, and they all say that just like Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton, Trump has been impeached. Just like Bill Clinton, Trump’s impeachment was driven by party interests. Unlike Clinton, Trump’s transgressions were not only unethical, but they were illegal and un-Constitutional as well. That puts Trump in a category all by himself.

Debating is more interesting than issuing proclamations. In each case where the articles were delivered to the senate, the president was constitutionally impeached. The constitution says that the senate has the “power” to try “all” “ impeachments”. If an impeachment exists, then it falls under the category of “all” “impeachments” and the senate has the “power” to “try” it.

Please list all impeachments that the senate currently has the “power” to “try”.

Apr 2018
oregon
What are you talking about? Impeached Trump is still impeached and HIS "actions" are now having the proper oversight by the People's House now that the good guys are in charge of that body.
:cool:
I'm talking about the reality of impeachment: it means nothing except that the majority of the HOR has made an accusation against Trump. Other than ammo for internet trolls, it has no effect on anything. Trump remains POTUS, enjoying the same powers and privileges as before it happened. If anything, it's galvanized his support and increased his odds of winning a second term. That's the reality of this impeachment.

May 2007
your place
Here is the question that nobody could answer:

If the constitution said that the house had the sole power to hang traitors (with no appeal process or involvement from the senate) and a domestic spy was captured the house voted on articles of hanging but the speaker of the house held off on sending the articles of hanging to the house hangman. Is the spy already “hung” as soon as the vote took place?

May 2007
your place
Are you intentionally being obtuse, or do you actually not understand what is going on?

Just think back to when you were a kid. It is like your mommy and daddy telling you that you have the right to watch all the Gilligan’s Island episodes you want. However, your parents hadn’t bought a television set yet. Still, you know that when they get that t.v., you’ll be able to watch Gilligan. And even though you don’t have a t.v., you still had authorization to watch all the GI you can, and you know once the t.v. is delivered Gilligan is on!

If you are stumped by my question, then by all means go ahead and post a bunch of gobble-gook about my “mommy” and “Gillian’s island”.

You seem to think silly dodges can pass for wittiness. I am not interested in games so if that is all you have I will push the button where your posts will remain forever out of my view.

If you want to talk about the constitution, then here is a clue, don’t focus on me but instead type out a coherent on topic response.

Reactions: orangecat
May 2007
your place
No wonder you support Donnie. Two-peas in a pod. Admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations. You and several others on this MB have got it down pat.

Seems like all your posts include the word “you” and talk about the member you are responding to. Focusing on personal instead of what was posted is fundamentally weak.

May 2019
midwest
I'm talking about the reality of impeachment: it means nothing except that the majority of the HOR has made an accusation against Trump. Other than ammo for internet trolls, it has no effect on anything. Trump remains POTUS, enjoying the same powers and privileges as before it happened. If anything, it's galvanized his support and increased his odds of winning a second term. That's the reality of this impeachment.
The reality of impeachment IS that Donald John Trump is still impeached no matter what your reality says. As to your last, highly doubtful.
:cool:

May 2019
midwest
Here is the question that nobody could answer:

If the constitution said that the house had the sole power to hang traitors (with no appeal process or involvement from the senate) and a domestic spy was captured the house voted on articles of hanging but the speaker of the house held off on sending the articles of hanging to the house hangman. Is the spy already “hung” as soon as the vote took place?
It's a IF question which is not covered in the Constitution. That again is reality.