Trump: It's ok to call my daughter a piece of ass

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
WOW..

In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump. "By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump. "Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

Why Ivanka puts up with these kind of comments over the years about her from her dad is beyond me.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
WOW..

In another interview, from September 2004, Stern asks Trump if he can call Ivanka "a piece of ass," to which Trump responds in the affirmative.
"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump. "By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump. "Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

Donald Trump's decades-long history of misogynistic comments and crude sex talk - CNNPolitics.com

Why Ivanka puts up with these kind of comments over the years about her from her dad is beyond me.
Heck, that's easy: M-o-n-e-y.

Thx :popcorn:

May 2012
By the wall
You do know that Stern is a shock jock right?

Going on his show you are going to get hit with questions like this but he has millions and millions of listeners so to some its worth it. Trump said nothing wrong here, he was simply playing Sterns game. This is like criticizing someone on SNL for a skit they played.

Hey at least Trump was shooting hot dogs at a girls boobs to see if she could catch them.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.
"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.
"She's beautiful," responds Trump.
"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.
"Yeah," says Trump.

Trump clearly respects his daughter for the intelligent woman she is. His words don't really reflect who he really is.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
WOW..

"Yeah," says Trump.

his family seems like they are just as screwed up as he is. Pretty much what one would expect knowing Trump. Melania seems to be hangin in their too.

May 2012
By the wall
his family seems like they are just as screwed up as he is. Pretty much what one would expect knowing Trump. Melania seems to be hangin in their too.
Going after his family now?

You guys did the same with Palin but Oh My God, don't ever mention Obama's kids or wife.