Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Isn't that special

IT IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR RUMP...
(You can't make this stuff up folks)

Jr got this info from....

• A Breitbart News article which claims the whistle-blower
  • worked in the Obama administration
  • “interfaced” with officials who “played key roles” in facilitating the infamous Trump dossier produced by former British spy Christopher Steele
  • Citing as evidence is that the individual’s name appears in email chains related to Ukraine policy.

Gosh.. Ukraine supplied the information

No wonder this "rediculious, unethical, unfounded and utterally 'below the belt' move ... made it difficult to find on the web.

Either
No one cares?
OR...
No one believes anything from the Trump administration mob.

LMAO

Oct 2011
Washington State
I love Whistleblower's, true Patriots they are. Funny this guy Sondland is changing his deposition. Hmmmmm.....got to hand it to him though. This guy gave a $1 million dollars to Trump's Inaugural Committee then got the Ambassador job, then gets caught in a lie and doesn't like the idea of cold toilet seats in prison.

This is getting good.

Apr 2016
Seattle

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
So are we going to freak out that JR retweeted what was already public knowledge?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I love Whistleblower's, true Patriots they are. Funny this guy Sondland is changing his deposition. Hmmmmm.....got to hand it to him though. This guy gave a $1 million dollars to Trump's Inaugural Committee then got the Ambassador job, then gets caught in a lie and doesn't like the idea of cold toilet seats in prison.

This is getting good.

Is Eric snowden a true patriot?

Jullian assange?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I don’t understand what they have to do with the issue at hand, except that it’s probably an attempt by you to derail the thread.

Not a derail at all, The poster opined that "I love Whistleblower's, true Patriots they are." I am simply asking him if he applies that to the two people in question.

do you?

As for the topic, trump tweeting the name and you all losing your shit over something that was already known is because you were told to lose your shit over public domain knowledge.

Sep 2016
My own world
I find it hilarious that the transcripts of the Mueller Probe have names redacted. Barr's excuse is that private individuals aren't publicly outed if no legal action involves them but yet the GOP are screaming about the name of the WB. The WB is not part of any legal action either. You can't make this shit up.