Trump Jr. tweets name of alleged whistle-blower Nov 6th

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
....and you complain about my derails. What a hypocrite. Typical Trumpster.

you claim whistlebloweres are hero's, patriots. that begged the question if you thought the two most infamous whistleblowers were patriots and heroes. How is that derailing? you made the claim, I am challenging it.

Feel free to report me if you think thats derailing. Good Luck with that!

Oct 2011
Washington State
you claim whistlebloweres are hero's, patriots. that begged the question if you thought the two most infamous whistleblowers were patriots and heroes. How is that derailing? you made the claim, I am challenging it.

Feel free to report me if you think thats derailing. Good Luck with that!
All you do is ask question but rarely give an opinion. I guess that's your safe place. If Whistleblowers expose the truth then I'm all for it. How about you? I bet you can't even answer the question you asked.

Carry on Trumpster.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
All you do is ask question but rarely give an opinion. I guess that's your safe place. If Whistleblowers expose the truth then I'm all for it. How about you? I bet you can't even answer the question you asked.

Carry on Trumpster.

I think snowden is a patriot, assange more of a rabble rouser and even if was an american citizen would not call him a patriot. Manning was a traitor because he just dumped documents instead of whistleblowing.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Breitbart News
I don't think the impeachment investigation should interview Steve Bannon - His association with Breitbart News - the site that outed the whistle-blower is proof enough the guy has no ethics.

Bannon will be a 'you cannot un-ring a bell ' witness who will lie through his teeth, and give the republicans another excuse for the Trump administration to scream foul?

Remember:

In 2014, Steve Bannon – who was at the time the executive chairman
of the “alt-right” news network Breitbart
He invested to create the ideas of Cambridge Analytica’s.

The idea that CA was inventing was...
To bring big data and social media together to an established
military methodology – “information operations” – then turn it on the US electorate.

Doesn't Bannon's non-exsistant ethics show he supported the ideal of Cambridge Analytical's military methodology to trick voters?

Doesn't 'military methods' explain why Trumpests cannot grasp the truth?-

They are walking zombies - who are stuck in methods use by our military to manipulate individuals.