Trump Jr. tweets name of alleged whistle-blower Nov 6th

Oct 2011
Washington State
I think snowden is a patriot, assange more of a rabble rouser and even if was an american citizen would not call him a patriot. Manning was a traitor because he just dumped documents instead of whistleblowing.
See, that wasn't so hard.

Sep 2016
My own world
you claim whistlebloweres are hero's, patriots. that begged the question if you thought the two most infamous whistleblowers were patriots and heroes. How is that derailing? you made the claim, I am challenging it.

Feel free to report me if you think thats derailing. Good Luck with that!
Do you know the difference between a real WB and a leaker? The WB goes through the legal channels and the leaker does not. Disrespecting WB creates more leakers.

Sep 2016
My own world
obama was awful to whistleblowers .. look it up ...
He was not awful to whistleblowers he was properly harsh with leakers and wanted them to be punished for breaking the law. Having said that he also was the one that commuted the sentences of them because at the end of the day they may have done some good. Now WB are being treated like leakers by Trump. That encourages people with information to go to the press and that's breaking the law. It's harder to prove that wrong doing was actually done by an individual in gov't when the leaker can't be identified by an IG.

Reactions: ATLglock
May 2016
Florida
I don’t understand what they have to do with the issue at hand, except that it’s probably an attempt by you to derail the thread.
Some people just don't have a f'king clue what they are talking about. WB laws didn't cover contractors, so Snowden was not covered at the time, plus he didn't go through the proper channels to report his whistleblowing. He just downloaded a bunch of classified files then sent them to someone and fled the country. Assange is just a conduit for the classified data to flow, no whistleblowing on his actions either.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Some people just don't have a f'king clue what they are talking about. WB laws didn't cover contractors, so Snowden was not covered at the time, plus he didn't go through the proper channels to report his whistleblowing. He just downloaded a bunch of classified files then sent them to someone and fled the country. Assange is just a conduit for the classified data to flow, no whistleblowing on his actions either.
Snowden exposed the massive unconstitutional domestic surveillance program... you are parroting the .gov propaganda.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Do you know the difference between a real WB and a leaker? The WB goes through the legal channels and the leaker does not. Disrespecting WB creates more leakers.

parroting the .gov propaganda....

so you Have sci clearance and you follow the proper channels, think that info will get out?

May 2016
Florida
Snowden exposed the massive unconstitutional domestic surveillance program... you are parroting the .gov propaganda.
Whatever you "think" he did, has no bearing to what actually happened. He downloaded classified files and gave them to someone, then he fled the country. If he had followed the whistleblower procedures, then I would have some sympathy for him, otherwise, he got what he deserved.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Whatever you "think" he did, has no bearing to what actually happened. He downloaded classified files and gave them to someone, then he fled the country. If he had followed the whistleblower procedures, then I would have some sympathy for him, otherwise, he got what he deserved.

#resist

cool beans, your duplicity is noted...

• Haha
Reactions: ATLglock