Trump, Kim Jong Un 'agree in their assessment of Biden,' Sarah Sanders says

Jul 2017
U.S.A.
Is Sarah boosting Biden here? :lol:

Trump, North Korean leader 'agree in their assessment of Biden,' Sarah Sanders says
White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said on Sunday that President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un "agree in their assessment" of former Vice President Joe Biden, a 2020 Democratic presidential candidate.

"I think they agree in their assessment of former Vice President Joe Biden," Sanders said on NBC's "Meet The Press." "Again, the president's focus in this process is the relationship he has and making sure we continue on the path towards denuclearization."

Host Chuck Todd pressed Sanders on what "message" Trump is sending by taking Kim's words about his potential 2020 challenger.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Is Sarah boosting Biden here? :lol:

Trump, North Korean leader 'agree in their assessment of Biden,' Sarah Sanders says
Wow.

Sarah Sanders sure is doing a bang up job. I remember complaints that Obama was "leading from the rear" from righties here.... Looks like Trump does too, but at least when Obama did it, he was following allies. What an idiot Sanders is.

Never before has NK been do elevated... and now they have President Trump as their follower.

wtf happened to the GOP?

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Fox News Had a Different Reaction When Obama Wanted to Negotiate with North Korea
Is anyone surprised that the moron in the white house would side with a brutal dictator over an American citizen?
But I'm sure his boot lickers will see this as a good thing.
It's all part of his genius plan. Treat bad guys like good guys and they'll begin to act like good guys. Except it only applies to bad guys with a lot of power, and usually only if they have weapons that can blow up large cities and render them uninhabitable for eternity.

Here in the US? You stole a loaf of bread? Lock that guy up!

Oh, wait, are you're rich? Then never mind.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Wow.

Sarah Sanders sure is doing a bang up job. I remember complaints that Obama was "leading from the rear" from righties here.... Looks like Trump does too, but at least when Obama did it, he was following allies. What an idiot Sanders is.

Never before has NK been do elevated... and now they have President Trump as their follower.

wtf happened to the GOP?
They were lying all along.

May 2019
midwest
On Wednesday, Biden's campaign responded saying "it's no surprise North Korea would prefer that Donald Trump remain in the White House."

"As Vice President Biden said in Philadelphia, Donald Trump 'embraces dictators and tyrants like Putin and Kim Jung Un' while alienating our closest allies. That is antithetical to who we are and it has to change," Biden campaign spokesperson Andrew Bates told ABC News. "Trump has also been repeatedly tricked into making major concessions to the murderous regime in Pyongyang while getting nothing in return. Given Vice President Biden's record of standing up for American values and interests, it’s no surprise that North Korea would prefer that Donald Trump remain in the White House."
:cool:

Jan 2016
Colorado
Wow.

wtf happened to the GOP?
The GOP, the 'Grand Old Party' of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan, has become a Personality Cult centered around Donald Trump, much as the entire North Korean regime is a Personality Cult centered around the Kim dynasty, with its current leader of Kim Jong Un, whom Donald Trump says he 'fell in love' with, even though Kim enjoys killing people with flame-throwers, with anti-aircraft guns, by tossing them to packs of ravenous dogs, or by using deadly nerve gases, even on the soil of foreign countries.

Oh. I'm sorry. Was that a rhetorical question?

I'll delete my post, if you want me to.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
The GOP, the 'Grand Old Party' of Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Ronald Reagan, has become a Personality Cult centered around Donald Trump, much as the entire North Korean regime is a Personality Cult centered around the Kim dynasty, with its current leader of Kim Jong Un, whom Donald Trump says he 'fell in love' with, even though Kim enjoys killing people with flame-throwers, with anti-aircraft guns, by tossing them to packs of ravenous dogs, or by using deadly nerve gases, even on the soil of foreign countries.

Oh. I'm sorry. Was that a rhetorical question?

I'll delete my post, if you want me to.
Is it just me, or is that comment creepy AF? I can't believe he actually said that and Republicans are like "okay, cool". Because even in jest or if he is just shmoozing up to the guy to as part of his deal making strategy, it's still creepy. Just a really weird thing to say, unless it's considered flattering in Korean culture for heterosexual men to speak of friendships in romantic terms.

I can't imagine the roar of heads exploding on the right if Obama had said that about any man, let alone a dictator.