Trump made fool of Schumer again, Democrats cave and are joining rebublican in HC.

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Lamar Alexander gets bi-partisan help from Democrats in his committee. The THREAT of holding insurance bailout money, Dims jump into line.

Thanks Trump for the Art of the Deal.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
Lamar Alexander gets bi-partisan help from Democrats in his committee. The THREAT of holding insurance bailout money, Dims jump into line.

Thanks Trump for the Art of the Deal.
What in the Wide World of Sports are you shitting your pants over this time?

Reactions: 9 people

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
No Spin just Fact. Trump says I will take the option the dims put in Obamacare (so the next democrat president could take the option).

Trump threatens to take the option, and Schumer says Yes Sir, I will work with you now.. Poor Schumer has been played by trump like a 25 cent dime store Kazoo. Because Schumer's name is on the Failed ACA Act and he knows in his hopes Hillary would be able to use the threat.

The TEA party told you the Dim-o-crats didn't appropriate the funds for the Insurance bailouts. (You do know this money comes out of Medicaid funds).

Last edited:
Jul 2013
Ohio
Some Republicans and Democrats are working together......now that the repeal and replace farce is over.....
to stop Trump from sabotaging the PPACA.

Thanks Obama.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2013
Ohio
No Spin just Fact. Trump says I will take the option the dims put in Obamacare (so the next democrat president could take the option).

Trump threatens to take the option, and Schumer says Yes Sir, I will work with you now.. Poor Schumer has been played by trump like a 25 cent dime store Kazoo.
Since Trump has no clue about healthcare, the PPACA, Democrats can push a Public Option and Trump would agree. LOL

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2014
Border Fence
What in the Wide World of Sports are you shitting your pants over this time?
TV is claiming that Trump's empty threats to hold off what the government owes Insurance companies in late subsidies payments... "forced" dems to bi-partisan committee talks on ACA.

Trump Threatens to Withhold Payments to Insurers to Press Democrats on Health Bill

Like anyone takes Trump's tweet threats seriously.

Last edited:
Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
TV is claiming that Trump's empty threats to hold off what the government owes Insurance companies in late subsidies payments... "forced" dems to bi-partisan committee talks on ACA.
Oh, thank you. Apparently, my STUPID VOMITOUS WORD SALAD TRANSLATOR (TM) is broked.

May 2007
Houston, Texas

Trump threatens to take the option, and Schumer says Yes Sir, I will work with you now.. Poor Schumer has been played by trump like a 25 cent dime store Kazoo. Because Schumer's name is on the Failed ACA Act and he knows in his hopes Hillary would be able to use the threat.

The TEA party told you the Dim-o-crats didn't appropriate the funds for the Insurance bailouts. (You do know this money comes out of Medicaid funds).
Well this is one way to interpret the facts, it's the wrong way, but it's your way TNV. We would expect no better from you.

Reactions: 3 people