TRUMP meets w. Putin with Russian press, but NO US. Trump praises PUTIN and trashes JOHN MCCAIN

Jul 2015
Florida
Putin went into a private meeting with TRUMP along with Russian press. NO US PRESS. While in the meeting Trump proceeds to praise Putin and trash John McCain.

Why? McCain's been dead for what 6 months. Why bother? Does PUTIN hate McCain too? Seriously, otherwise what would be the POINT?

Trump praises Putin then complains about John McCain in interview on Russian state TV: ‘I never liked him much’

Published 1 min ago on June 29, 2019
By Tom Boggioni

According to Russia media analyst Julia Davis, Donald Trump spoke with reporters from Russian state TV where he expressed his admiration for President Vladimir Putin before taking shots at the late Senator John McCain (R-AZ).

In a series of tweets, Davis wrote, “Trump engages with Russia’s state TV, gives a brief interview to the same television station that routinely mocks him (Rossiya 24), repeatedly says that Putin ‘is a terrific person’ and insists that Russia and the U.S. should do more trading.

According to the Daily Beast writer, Trump also took time to disparage the GOP senator, with Davis tweeting: “Trump: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be… I never liked him much.'”

You can see the tweets below:

Julia Davis@JuliaDavisNews

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1144965721807642625

Trump engages with #Russia's state TV, gives a brief interview to the same television station that routinely mocks him (Rossiya 24), repeatedly says that Putin "is a terrific person" and insists that Russia and the U.S. should do more trading.
https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=1144965721807642625

Trump: "I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be... I never liked him much."
Also Trump: "Putin is a terrific person.

Trump engages with #Russia's state TV, gives a brief interview to the same television station that routinely mocks him (Rossiya 24), repeatedly says that Putin "is a terrific person" and insists that Russia and the U.S. should do more trading.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/tru...iked-him-much/

Reactions: The Man
May 2012
By the wall
Lots of us hated McCain.

Because Trump is president does that automatically mean he has to like everyone?

McCain was an ass.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
It is sad as it is mind-boggling to think that someone who holds the nation's highest office in these United States would continue to show such utter disrespect for a national war hero like John McCain especially to the leader of an enemy country like Russia. And to not insist on the U.S. press also being there to cover the story as Russian press was allowed to do is completely inexcusable. What was really going on at that meeting that the American press was not allowed in there we must ask? Why the secrecy that the other side can be privy to but not we?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
McCain was a traitor to your nation, he was giving aid and comfort to an enemy in war time (isis).

By constitutional definition he was a traitor.

Jul 2015
Florida
McCain was a traitor to your nation, he was giving aid and comfort to an enemy in war time (isis).

By constitutional definition he was a traitor.
ANY PROOF he gave aid and comfort? WHEN did MC CAIN became a turncoat? Since the TEAPARTY era?

You people are spineless. No wonder you like TRUMP. You won't get that but I'm dead on.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Putin went into a private meeting with TRUMP along with Russian press. NO US PRESS. While in the meeting Trump proceeds to praise Putin and trash John McCain.
Why? McCain's been dead for what 6 months. Why bother? Does PUTIN hate McCain too? Seriously, otherwise what would be the POINT?
Trump praises Putin then complains about John McCain in interview on Russian state TV: ‘I never liked him much’
Published 1 min ago on June 29, 2019​
According to Russia media analyst Julia Davis, Donald Trump spoke with reporters from Russian state TV where he expressed his admiration for President Vladimir Putin before taking shots at the late Senator John McCain (R-AZ).
In a series of tweets, Davis wrote, “Trump engages with Russia’s state TV, gives a brief interview to the same television station that routinely mocks him (Rossiya 24), repeatedly says that Putin ‘is a terrific person’ and insists that Russia and the U.S. should do more trading.
According to the Daily Beast writer, Trump also took time to disparage the GOP senator, with Davis tweeting: “Trump: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be… I never liked him much.'”
You can see the tweets below:
Trump: "I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be... I never liked him much."​
Also Trump: "Putin is a terrific person.​
Julia Davis@JuliaDavisNews​
Because John McCain is trash. So is the filthy Media.