TRUMP meets w. Putin with Russian press, but NO US. Trump praises PUTIN and trashes JOHN MCCAIN

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Really? So, let's see those pictures, along with some context.

McCain was an American hero, not just during the war but afterward, when he dared to stand up to the new Nationalism and its leader.
First, what context would justify McCain hanging out with Isis leadership while in a state of war?

Next, are there any records of these trips to Syria, for example, officially noted?

Let's establish that first so that when we have the images I can quote your words when you attempt to deflect and obfuscate.

May 2012
By the wall
When did he become an ASS?
His entire life he was an ass. Do you know much trouble he got into during his military schooling days for being an ass then when he graduated and became a pilot he got in more trouble because he was an ass.

I do not know about prior to the military but I bet he was an ass growing up also.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Trump complaining about McCain to the Russian dictator would be much like Putin complaining About Stalin, Gorbechev, or Kruschev to Trump on American TV.

But, Putin is smarter than that, so it will never happen
That analogy does not work for me. In moral stature, John McCain TOWERS above Josef Stalin, Nikita Kruschev, and even Mikhail Gorbachev, although I give Gorbachev a great deal of credit for ending the Cold War. I could SEE Putin coming to America on a summit visit, and then proceeding to bad mouth Stalin while he was here, to the American press. Our press would actually eat that up. It's EASY to bad mouth Josef Stalin. One of the most terrible people in all of history. Not so easy to bad-mouth a man like John McCain, even though the trolls here are trying to do it.

Reactions: DemoWhip
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
That analogy does not work for me. In moral stature, John McCain TOWERS above Josef Stalin, Nikita Kruschev, and even Mikhail Gorbachev, although I give Gorbachev a great deal of credit for ending the Cold War. I could SEE Putin coming to America on a summit visit, and then proceeding to bad mouth Stalin while he was here, to the American press. Our press would actually eat that up. It's EASY to bad mouth Josef Stalin. One of the most terrible people in all of history. Not so easy to bad-mouth a man like John McCain, even though the trolls here are trying to do it.
Can you think of a Russian who is of similar stature to John McCain?