Trump MOCKS McCain again--1 day after McCains BAD prognosis

Jul 2015
Florida
I'm telling you TRUMP can't wait till MC CAIN dies! Get him the fuck out of the way. Anyone think I'm wrong?? He's apparently in a tirade about everything.

EVEN DELETED tweets of his support of STRANGE from the ALA race overnight.

Trump, at war with everyone, mocks McCain, McConnell

MIKE ALLEN, AXIOS - 2 hours ago

In private, President Trump has taken to physically mocking M&M: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (slumped shoulders; lethargic body language) and Sen. John McCain (imitating the thumbs-down of his historic health-care vote).

Trump is venting about his frustration with what he considers failed leadership by Senate Republicans as he takes his lumps this week in wars with, well, everyone:

Steve Bannon beat him last night in the Alabama Senate primary, with the Breitbart-favored candidate thumping Trump's man by 10 points.

Moderate Republicans killed the repeal of the Affordable Care Act — again.

NFL players lock arms in opposition to him. And Firehouse Strategies, a GOP firm, concludes from new polling: "[V]oters overwhelmingly (64%) say that the President should focus on other ...

https://www.axios.com/trump-at-war-with-everyone-mocks-mccain-mcconnell-2490111904.html

Last edited:
Jul 2014
Border Fence
If McCain passes, Trump will back the wrong candidate in the special election. Wrong way Trump can't seem to ever get things right.

McCain will always have his history. Trump will always be Trump.

Feb 2007
In my mind
I read the president's Twitter feed this morning, and he did seem to make a rather flippant comment about McCain being out.

With one Yes vote in hospital & very positive signs from Alaska and two others (McCain is out), we have the HCare Vote, but not for Friday!

Jul 2015
Florida
I read the president's Twitter feed this morning, and he did seem to make a rather flippant comment about McCain being out.

With one Yes vote in hospital & very positive signs from Alaska and two others (McCain is out), we have the HCare Vote, but not for Friday!
Bet on it--Trump can't WAIT till he's dead.

Last edited:
Sep 2014
United States

Didn't McCain take himself out by saying he was a no vote?

Derp!

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
McCain's awkward motions are because of injuries he suffered as a POW. That's why his thumbs down looks like that. Not that Trump would know shit about sacrificing for his country. Trump is a soft piece of shit who wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes in the Hanoi Hilton.
Obama put out an ad making fun of McCain for not using a computer. Jake Tapper noted that the reason doesn't use a computer is because the repetitive motion of typing makes the war injuries in his shoulders ache. McCain didn't like that report because he doesn't like to play the POW card.

Reactions: 1 person