Trump MUST Be Arrested TODAY

Do you agree Trump should be arrested before dark today?

• No, the cure would be worse than the disease.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Trump is entitled to fight for a white(r) America.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Not Safe For Children:

There is no longer ANY doubt, Trump has chosen to use his presidency as a bully puppet to incite violence among and against Americans who are white supremacists against those who are not, as well as among and against Latin Americans, whether living in the U.S., Mexico, or another part of the hemisphere.

THOUSANDS are likely to be killed if this man is not arrested, thrown in jail and kept from tweeting shit, etc. TODAY.

He is guilty of a wide variety of crimes involving the abuse of power and inciting violence. He's a threat to EVERY American, now living anywhere on the planet. TRUMP has NO FREE SPEECH RIGHTS when he speaks as the POTUS and his crimes are not insulated by any privilege or immunity cognizable at law.

FBI Director Andrew McCabe must do his duty TODAY and arrest Trump, and if he will not, the FBI's Assistant Director must arrest McCabe for dereliction of duty, and THEN ARREST TRUMP. The Secret Service and U.S. Military must cooperate fully in effectuating this arrest, TODAY.

Trump has stopped even PRETENDING to carry out the duties of his office, and has openly declared himself the leader of a modern American LYNCH MOB.

American law does not insulate such people from the consequences of their criminal acts. Trump is guilty of inciting to riot and conspiracy to commit MASS first degree murder.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It is outrageous what the Democrats are doing to our Country. Vote Republican now! <a href="Get Ready to Vote">Get Ready to Vote</a> <a href="Donald J. Trump on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/2crea9HF7G</a></p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href=" ">October 31, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Seems unlikely that he will be arrested today.

Probably not even this week.

But...keep hope alive!

Why? Do you think every federal law enforcement officer in the U.S. is prepared to betray this country?

I don't. I think 99% of such people actually are patriots.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Trump is being given a reprieve during the election.

We are not to discuss Trump's legal problems as not to sway the election..

So when Trump gets his mid-term ass kicked he cant blame any thing or anyone else.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Trump is being given a reprieve during the election.

We are not to discuss Trump's legal problems as not to sway the election..

So when Trump gets his mid-term ass kicked he cant blame any thing or anyone else.
This man is busy planning the mass murder of Americans and other humans, without a shred of legal justification. How many have to die before your first concern over the sanctity of the election is replaced by respect for human life?

Jul 2014
midwest
Why? Do you think every federal law enforcement officer in the U.S. is prepared to betray this country?

I don't. I think 99% of such people actually are patriots.
I don't think there are grounds to arrest Trump today.

Maybe it'll happen, but I won't be holding my breath...

Jun 2018
US
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
I don't think there are grounds to arrest Trump today.

Maybe it'll happen, but I won't be holding my breath...
Sending 10,000 U.S. military soldiers to the U.S. border with Mexico in order to "deter" a caravan of women and children and their families from entering the U.S. violates the Posse Comitas Act, as well as the Geneva Convention and U.S. federal law against public corruption and mass murder.