Trump MUST Be Arrested TODAY

Do you agree Trump should be arrested before dark today?

• No, the cure would be worse than the disease.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Trump is entitled to fight for a white(r) America.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
I can't listen to Trump for more than 20 total seconds a day. It's like fingernails on a chalk board. Now, I pre-record my politics news and fast forward every time I see his orange, bellowing mug.

But you could be right. There is an element of his "base" that is enormously dangerous. Here's the thing though Mads - If we let him "run the clock" we'll have another two years of incitement to violence and may see more of his devotees go the route of Van Boy and Nazi Guy. I say we're F'd either way, so the sooner he goes the better.
Liberals with closed minds and heads in the sand...nothing new here

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
Yes we can, as long as things stay this bad but get no worse. There's a huge value to be gained by allowing Trump to run the clock: far less violence from the white supremacist terrorists who will start bombing us as soon as he leaves office. MUCH more terror attacks if they can convince themselves Trump was "forced" out.

These people are VICIOUS. In Cleveland alone, they've been caught trying to poison our drinking water with cyanide and blow up the most-used crosstown bridge. I can listen to Trump bloviate for 24 more months, if he doesn't actually DO anything that causes us more harm, because I think it will mean we are spared the WORST of the domestic terror attacks.

But I STILL want him arrested. It's as if my good angel and my bad angel are both yapping in my ear today.

View attachment 18777 View attachment 18778
The only real fear is assassination. The left has become so unhinged

Jan 2018
Houston, TX
-QUOTE="BoiseBo, post: 6158849, member: 24073"]The Mexicans are leaving Qu'rans and prayer rugs on your "ranch"? :rolleyes: Sorry dude, I'm not buying your tall tale. Illegal border crossings was at a 46 year low early this year. There's been a slight uptick since, but not significant. And if you are truly a property owner on the Texas border, you should know that most of your peers do NOT want Donald's big, beautiful stupid wall.

Texas Doesn’t Want Trump’s Wall Either
Trump’s Wall Faces a Barrier in Texas: Landowner Lawsuits
Along Texas-Mexico border, Trump's wall faces barrier of public opposition | Texas | Dallas News
Texas ranchers, landowners join against Trump’s border wall
This land is our land: Many property owners won’t sell for Trump’s wall
Texans Vow to Fight Rather Than Lose Land to Border Wall

I suspect that you are merely shilling for Trump ;)[/QUOTE]

Obviously, the so called holy books are not from Mexicans. But they are an identifier that the holder is a person from the Mideast if caught with one. That gets them extra special treatment and scrutiny if caught.

And sure, there is some opposition to the border wall; mostly from snowflakes, liberals, bleeding heart idiots, and wildlife biologists that worry about migration patterns of migratory animals. Plus there are many that traditionally need access to the river for reasons that have nothing to do with illegal immigrants.
As in any dispute there are always two or more sides and there is always an exception to the rule. But speaking for the landholders; the consensus is clear especially for those of us not exactly on the river/border.

You are doing what most people without a vested interest are doing; finding news articles that are very slanted for one reason or another reason. Do you have any idea how many people make their living off delivering services or scamming these illegal immigrants? Everything from immigration lawyers, social services advisors, slave smugglers, bordello operators, child sellers, apartment houses, and even migrant labor brokers need this constant flow of fresh meat to continue their businesses. Like everything in life, where there is a supply of something there are people that are willing to use that supply to enrich themselves. They don't care what this influx of cultures does to the bulk of the country or the costs associated with this invasion. They don't pay taxes on these ill-gotten gains anyway; everyone else does. They don't pay school taxes in Des Moines, Chicago, New York, Kansas City, or Dallas when now in some places 40% of the students do not speak English at home. Go to France and try and find people celebrating French culture. Go to Spain and see what has happened there. Or better yet, go to Italy and see what has happened there.

How does a country assimilate an invasion? We are not China after all. China has always handled their invaders by the invaders themselves becoming Chinese simply because the numbers of the Chinese are so great. We are not the same. Even here where I work every day, 6-7 hours from the border, the area resembles Mexico as much or more than it does Texas. It doesn't bother me much either because I both speak Spanish and read Spanish. And it happened over a period of years until one day it looks more like Matamoros than Houston. Not until a stranger visits and points it out do most of us notice the major changes. Even our ballots here are printed in several different languages.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The Mexicans are leaving Qu'rans and prayer rugs on your "ranch"? :rolleyes: Sorry dude, I'm not buying your tall tale. Illegal border crossings was at a 46 year low early this year. There's been a slight uptick since, but not significant. And if you are truly a property owner on the Texas border, you should know that most of your peers do NOT want Donald's big, beautiful stupid wall.

Texas Doesn’t Want Trump’s Wall Either
Trump’s Wall Faces a Barrier in Texas: Landowner Lawsuits
Along Texas-Mexico border, Trump's wall faces barrier of public opposition | Texas | Dallas News
Texas ranchers, landowners join against Trump’s border wall
This land is our land: Many property owners won’t sell for Trump’s wall
Texans Vow to Fight Rather Than Lose Land to Border Wall

I suspect that you are merely shilling for Trump ;)
I think you nailed it on this post. #Trumpcult has zero problem lying , cheating, stealing or whatever, to further the #Trumpcult agenda. No tactic too low...

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
The only real fear is assassination. The left has become so unhinged
Are you wearing your special hat again today? The FBI REPORTS the RATE of hate crimes around the country are skyrocketing. Virtually all white racist groups.

The left hasn't been violent in this century or the last, unless you include fighting in the streets. Environmental and anti-war bimbings, etc., were designed not to harm any humans, and for the most part, they did not. There's no lefty version of Oklahoma City, etc.

Jan 2011
San Diego, CA
Are you wearing your special hat again today? The FBI REPORTS the RATE of hate crimes around the country are skyrocketing. Virtually all white racist groups.

The left hasn't been violent in this century or the last, unless you include fighting in the streets. Environmental and anti-war bimbings, etc., were designed not to harm any humans, and for the most part, they did not. There's no lefty version of Oklahoma City, etc.
Antifa???

Target shooting republicans by a democrat...

Berkeley to silence speech they don't want to hear

Rent, buy or get a clue on loan

Jun 2018
US

Congressman Steve Scalise and the others on that field would disagree

Redirect Notice

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk