Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
During three Trump rallies last week, Fox News showed clips and highlights from his speeches but stuck largely with its normal weekday prime-time programming. On Saturday, when “Fox Report Weekend” and “Justice with Judge Jeanine” would ordinarily air, the network showed Trump’s speech from Topeka, Kan., in full. But on Tuesday, a rally in Council Bluffs, Iowa, was particularly hard to find — it was not aired live on any major network, and even C-SPAN cut away for other news. And on Wednesday night, as Trump took the stage in Erie, Pa., at 7 p.m., Fox News stuck with its coverage of Hurricane Michael. Trump, no longer ratings gold, loses his prime-time spot on Fox News

so now Fox News viewers just aren't into watching Trump. "Even C-Span cut away with other news"?

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
The lying shtick is getting old and stale. I noticed in a clip even Trump is clapping half heartedly. He is getting tired and worn out.

In other news Michael Bloomberg registered as a Democrat. Pouring $100 million into the Party.

And Trump has lost over $1 billion,dropped lower on Forbes.

May 2012
By the wall
The lying shtick is getting old and stale. I noticed in a clip even Trump is clapping half heartedly. He is getting tired and worn out.

In other news Michael Bloomberg registered as a Democrat. Pouring $100 million into the Party.

And Trump has lost over $1 billion,dropped lower on Forbes.
So much for Trump using the presidency to increase his wealth I guess.

Another leftist talking point debunked.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
So much for Trump using the presidency to increase his wealth I guess.

Another leftist talking point debunked.
You poor thing, you act as innocent of the real world as a small child.
There is wealth that you report and that organizations such as Forbes knows about and reports to the public, and then there is wealth that is NOT public knowledge.

May 2012
By the wall
You poor thing, you act as innocent of the real world as a small child.
There is wealth that you report and that organizations such as Forbes knows about and reports to the public, and then there is wealth that is NOT public knowledge.
Yet you somehow manage to know about it.

lol

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Yet you somehow manage to know about it.

lol
LOL...tell me what Putins wealth amounts to and how he earned it.
Are you REALLY going to be dumb enough to tell me there is no way for wealthy people to hide their wealth from not only the public but from the government in their home country? :D:D:D:D:D