Trump: Oakland is trying to delay our asylee sanctuary resettlement plan | Oakland: Come on, send em

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
What I was attempting to get you to recognize is that it isn't that simple. Now, however, I'd like to know why exactly you're laboring under the presumption that refugees are somehow disposal people?
Because most Trumpcultists have adopted the ideology of their leader where every person is expendable and should be is valued by how much they would bring at auction.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Yes, disagreeing with the left is bigoted. How sophisticated. His point is clear, powerful and true.
So its a lie that Trumpcultists detest the Hollywood elite? Woods does seem to share the ignorance of the Trump uneducated though. I guess he never thought it through to the point where once they are released they are free to roam the country at will.

Jul 2014
midwest
What I was attempting to get you to recognize is that it isn't that simple. Now, however, I'd like to know why exactly you're laboring under the presumption that refugees are somehow disposal people?
Who said they are "disposal people"?

Besides you, I mean.

Never heard that term before.

Interesting choice of words you have there...

"disposal people"?

Mar 2019
sinromcall09
So its a lie that Trumpcultists detest the Hollywood elite? Woods does seem to share the ignorance of the Trump uneducated though. I guess he never thought it through to the point where once they are released they are free to roam the country at will.
Keep talking about things no one is even saying. See how far thst gets you. 2020 will be a landslide.