Trump on Cokie Roberts' death: 'She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well'

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Say goodbye to presidential decorum and class.

Interesting, too, that Roberts talked about how Washington, DC as an institution used to be a place where bipartisan progress was made because legislators would LIVE there and their kids would go to school together.

Trump calls it "the swamp," which is doubly stupid, since swamps are important wetlands, rich with wildlife and vital to our ecosystems.

But we already know that he's a classless boor.

Trump on Cokie Roberts' death: 'She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well'
"I never met her. She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One en route to California. "I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional. Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional."

Trump on Cokie Roberts' death: 'She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well' - CNNPolitics

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

Interesting, too, that Roberts talked about how Washington, DC as an institution used to be a place where bipartisan progress was made because legislators would LIVE there and their kids would go to school together.

Trump calls it "the swamp," which is doubly stupid, since swamps are important wetlands, rich with wildlife and vital to our ecosystems.

"I never met her. She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well. She was a professional, and I respect professionals," Trump told reporters aboard Air Force One en route to California. "I respect you guys a lot, you people a lot. She was a real professional. Never treated me well, but I certainly respect her as a professional."

Trump on Cokie Roberts' death: 'She never treated me nicely. But I would like to wish her family well' - CNNPolitics
Trump proves himself to be a fucking moron with almost every Tweet. Sheeesh!

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Michelle Malkin is following Trump into the gutter: Michelle Malkin Smears Cokie Roberts on the Day of Her Death: ‘One of the First Guilty Culprits of Fake News’
Hours after the world learned that journalist Cokie Roberts had passed away following complications from breast cancer, right-wing provocateur Michelle Malkin took a swipe at the reporter’s legacy by calling her “one of the first guilty culprits of fake news.”

When Trump dies of a heart attack or whatever, will it be okay to laugh and dance in the streets?

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Ahhhh, waiting for the day when we read headlines that say "TRUMP IS DEAD".

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Michelle Malkin is following Trump into the gutter: Michelle Malkin Smears Cokie Roberts on the Day of Her Death: ‘One of the First Guilty Culprits of Fake News’
Hours after the world learned that journalist Cokie Roberts had passed away following complications from breast cancer, right-wing provocateur Michelle Malkin took a swipe at the reporter’s legacy by calling her “one of the first guilty culprits of fake news.”

When Trump dies of a heart attack or whatever, will it be okay to laugh and dance in the streets?
And if the coffin were on the other foot, Roberts would be gracious.

Jun 2019
A red welfare state

Me, me, me, me, me, me, meeee!!!