TRUMP ORG accountant WEISSELBERG, the 'ghost man' extorted HIS LAWYER

Jul 2015
Florida
Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Do the crooked, shady, and criminal flock to Trump OR does Trump corrupt them once inside his circle? Honestly, I don't have a clue which comes first!!

Trump Organization exec Allen Weisselberg is a ‘ghost man’ accused of extorting his own lawyer: report

MARTIN CIZMAR
28 JUL 2018 AT 23:33 ET

Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg/Screenshot
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

A new name entered the news cycle in the wake of the release of a tape made by former Trump fixer Michael Cohen, in which the future president discusses hush-money pay-outs to his former lovers.

Allen Weisselberg is a longtime Trump Organization executive who has kept a low profile until now.

On the tape, Cohen discusses needing advice from Weisselberg on how to make the hush-money pay-out, which has reportedly now landed him on the list of people to be called to answer questions before a grand jury.

The Wall Street Journal has now profiled Weisselberg, a man “so hidden from public view that one former colleague described him as a ‘ghost man.’”

“The bespectacled Mr. Weisselberg has been little known outside of Mr. Trump’s core inner circle at the Trump Organization, the Journal reports. “But within that circle, he has long been a central figure in Mr. Trump’s business and foundation work. That role expanded after the election, when Mr. Trump handed him, alongside Mr. Trump’s adult sons, control of his financial interests.”

Weisselberg reportedly plays hardball. One time, he allegedly tried to shake down his own lawyer after the office accidentally sent the wrong billing statement to the Trump Organization.

“He threatened to inform the other client of the error unless the law firm agreed to a 50% discount on legal bills, according to a letter filed in a New York state court written by attorney David Piedra at the law firm, Morrison Cohen, who said the move “smacks of extortion.”...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/tru...lawyer-report/

Sep 2012
SoCal
Which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Do the crooked, shady, and criminal flock to Trump OR does Trump corrupt them once inside his circle? Honestly, I don't have a clue which comes first!!

It's not an either/or...it's an AND. If they're already corrupt (preferred), Droomp will see that they're twisted to his liking. I'm sure that they're well screened for susceptibility to being corrupted (I believe he would call it "loyalty").

Apr 2010
Oregon
Let me guess, tomorrow is Monday so this is the lefts "new guy" who is going to flip on Trump.

Hahahahaha
Yeah you do know all the people who have been predicted to flip on trump have flipped on trump right....

And this guy doesn’t have a choice. He’s not being charged with anything. He’s being called before a grand jury. He isn’t the president’s attorney, so he has to answer the questions he is asked.

Jul 2015
Florida
It's not an either/or...it's an AND. If they're already corrupt (preferred), Droomp will see that they're twisted to his liking. I'm sure that they're well screened for susceptibility to being corrupted (I believe he would call it "loyalty").
I wouldn't be surprised if worked that way.

May 2012
By the wall
Yeah you do know all the people who have been predicted to flip on trump have flipped on trump right....

And this guy doesn’t have a choice. He’s not being charged with anything. He’s being called before a grand jury. He isn’t the president’s attorney, so he has to answer the questions he is asked.
Name one, I dare you.

Jul 2015
Florida

Except Trump LIES. I assume this guy will too. However, we have to remember, Mueller HAS all the account numbers to each bank and LLC'S. Bet on it.