Trump Parade Bankrupted D.C. Anti-Terror Fund

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
The tanks and aircraft are already owned by the US Government. The crews of both got practice time in. The military are salaried, there is no overtime. #NeverTrump losers are just blowing up the estimates of costs. How much fuel do you think the military uses when driving tanks on ranges at Fort Knox? How much jet fuel is used when those same pilots are getting their required hours in flying over McGuire AFB?
Speaketh the #Trumpapologist/enabler, you don't give a fuck if it cost a billion dollars, if Trump did it, it is fabulous...

Sep 2013
On a hill
The tanks and aircraft are already owned by the US Government. The crews of both got practice time in. The military are salaried, there is no overtime. #NeverTrump losers are just blowing up the estimates of costs. How much fuel do you think the military uses when driving tanks on ranges at Fort Knox? How much jet fuel is used when those same pilots are getting their required hours in flying over McGuire AFB?
The capitalist way - "honor" the military by forcing them to work away from their families for an event the emperor says was to honor them.

Reactions: OldGaffer

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
He spends more tax payer money for one of his golf weekends in florida.
President Trump isn't spending that money, the Secret Service is, that is required by law. I didn't hear you bitching at all when Hillary R Clinton travelled all over the world with a Secret Service detail and a State Department detail.

Mar 2015
The cloud
Who chose to use, anti Terror Funds for the parade? OH Wait that would be the house of Representatives, who is the Speaker.

Blaming Trump for another Democrat Vertical Fornication, Typical Liberals foolishness
The fools fall for it every time. Why??? Because they are fools.

Dec 2015
SoCal
President Trump isn't spending that money, the Secret Service is, that is required by law. I didn't hear you bitching at all when Hillary R Clinton travelled all over the world with a Secret Service detail and a State Department detail.
That would have been you bitching about Hillary's travel costs:

awol flotus?

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
That would have been you bitching about Hillary's travel costs:

awol flotus?
It appears from your post that you have trouble with reading comprehension. I wasn't complaining about the costs of Hillary's Secret Service detail in that post that you quoted. I'm sorry that you misunderstood. But your post is a lie.

Dec 2015
SoCal
It appears from your post that you have trouble with reading comprehension. I wasn't complaining about the costs of Hillary's Secret Service detail in that post that you quoted. I'm sorry that you misunderstood. But your post is a lie.
Hillary's bragging about all her travel notwithstanding.