Trump/Pence 2020?

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
Now this is an interesting conversation I just heard...

In order to pad his chances for 2020 (bear with me here :)) Trump is thinking of getting rid of Mike Pence (SOON) and replacing him with a female VP.

Who?

I’m thinking Nikki Haley.

Jan 2016
Colorado
Now this is an interesting conversation I just heard...

In order to pad his chances for 2020 (bear with me here :)) Trump is thinking of getting rid of Mike Pence (SOON) and replacing him with a female VP.

Who?

I’m thinking Nikki Haley.
The question is: Would Nikki Haley even agree to that?

She may have Presidential aspirations of her own. Hitching her star to the Trump wagon could just be about the dumbest possible thing she could do at this point in her career. She may have gotten OUT at the right time.

Jul 2016
BAN THE TROLL!!!!
More likely, a Haley/Rubio ticket, to erase the stink of the Trump years, and to try to restore our relationships with our traditional allies.
If it is Biden/Beto or Biden/Harris/Klobacher/anyone under 55 or so, it wouldn’t matter. It would guarantee 12 years to the dems, barring the unforeseen.

Jan 2018
Plamer Earth
Trump / Oprah Winfrey would be a sure thing. I truly believe that. I predict that the "second season" of this reality show will be a surprise to everyone. It seems that we have entered the age of OMG, WTF (for lack of a better term). The days of ho hum.. Hillary vs Jeb! and Hillary wins.. are long gone. In the navy they have a saying.. "Make ready for heavy rolls".

Apr 2012
By all means let's nominate a conservative Democrat team. We want things to remain just as they are. We need Biden, the former chair of the Judiciary Committee who gave us justice Clarence Thomas.

As long as elections are personal popularity contests we will have crappy government.