Trump picks Flynn replacement: It wasn't immediately clear if Harward! Well?

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
President Trump has offered the job of national security adviser to retired Vice Adm. Robert Harward following Michael Flynn's resignation earlier this week, according to reports.

It wasn't immediately clear if Harward, who previously served as a Navy SEAL and as deputy commander of U.S. Central Command, had accepted the position, according to Reuters.

Trump was "a bit surprised when Harward responded by saying he needed a couple of days to think it over," Foreign Policy's Thomas Ricks reported.http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/319712-trump-picks-flynn-replacement-report

LOL! WTF! :hopelessness:

Sep 2016
My own world
I wouldn't take the job, in fact I would respectfully decline not wanting to be associated in any way shape or form with the Trump Administration. In 10 years from now the only memory of Trump will be a disgraceful President making a disgraceful exit. I was one of the first to predict Trump will not make it to his first anniversary Jan 20, 2018 and so far he seems to be on track to prove me right again.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I wouldn't take the job, in fact I would respectfully decline not wanting to be associated in any way shape or form with the Trump Administration. In 10 years from now the only memory of Trump will be a disgraceful President making a disgraceful exit. I was one of the first to predict Trump will not make it to his first anniversary Jan 20, 2018 and so far he seems to be on track to prove me right again.
His mentor was Maddis. Maddis is not going to be "bullied" by Trump. I think this is a good pick no matter how long MM actually stays in office.

Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
Kinda hard to work for the biggest liar ever! Do you want to die for him?
Do you want to send troop to die for HIM! Nothing Else!

This would be a real reason not to get blamed for the crushed orange
crash coming.

Last edited: