Trump Plants Kiss of Death on Coal Plants by Promising to Keep Them Open and Spewing More Pollution

Jul 2014
midwest
Why in the world do you keep posting the same lame crap over and over? Does Hillary still live rent-free in your head?

Meanwhile

About a dozen miners are still on the tracks in Kimper Tuesday, enduring the rainy weather as they demand the pay they are owed. About 50 employees claim they have not been paid since mid-December.

"I'm starving. I about lost everything I own and I'm tired of it," said one miner. "Somebody's gotta stand up to these guys and I guess it's us."

Around 12:30 p.m. miners said they could see a pay stub for two weeks' pay show up in their work accounts, but the money has not arrived in their bank accounts yet.

"Never in my life did I think I would be standing here on a rainy day, on a train track, holding a train. I never in my life thought that it would come to this," one miner added.

Why in the world does it bother you if I choose to post the same lame crap over and over?

Do I still live rent free in YOUR head?

Let's make a deal: I'll post what I want and you post what you want. Deal?

Having said that: Good morning HayJenn!

(This is just too easy...)

Jul 2014
midwest
He was smart enough to be proven completely wrong. But she wa so stupid she was proven to be completely right.

What.

The

Fuck.
He was smart enough to win an election.

But, she was so stupid she lost the election even though more qualified, and ahead in the polls right up to election day.

whatthe F-Bomb! (That was just for dramatic effect)

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Thanks for the cool graph.

And, Hillary was STILL dumb enough to say what she said...
Are you seriously trying to convince us you don't know how graphs work? Because you'd rather people think you don't understand what a graph is than admit that you criticised her for being correct and knowledgeable.

Aug 2018
Vancouver

But, she was so stupid she lost the election even though more qualified, and ahead in the polls right up to election day.

Trump winning the election by telling childish. See-through lies does NOT make his opposition stupid. Not in the least. Not even a tiny little bit.

It makes the people who voted for him stupid.

Dumb as fucking rocks.

Jul 2014
midwest
Are you seriously trying to convince us you don't know how graphs work? Because you'd rather people think you don't understand what a graph is than admit that you criticised her for being correct and knowledgeable.
How graphs work and who understands them has nothing to do with the "actual topic".

Hillary said a very stupid thing about coal miners and coal companies.

All the graphs and charts in the world can't change that.

And, how did it work out for her anyway...?

Jul 2014
midwest
Trump winning the election by telling childish. See-through lies does NOT make his opposition stupid. Not in the least. Not even a tiny little bit.

Dumb as fucking rocks.
You are right.

What Trump said did not make Hillary stupid.

She was already like that before he came on the scene.

How many stupid things did she say and do during that disastrous presidential campaign?

Lots...

Sep 2012
SoCal

Yep ... she was stupid enuf to win the popular vote ... you know, US citizen voters ... by almost 3 million votes.

Reactions: charleston2
Sep 2012
SoCal

Dumb as fucking rocks.
“A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims... but accomplices”
~George Orwell