Trump Plants Kiss of Death on Coal Plants by Promising to Keep Them Open and Spewing More Pollution

Jul 2014
midwest
How are things going for you in flame bait land? You have been casting your nets all through this thread, any luck?
A couple of keepers so far, and thanks for asking.

Actually, I'm just trying to keep up with you.

How am I doing so far, bearing in mind that we've got a few hours left...?

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Well, I think she was qualified in many ways...but:

But she was such a horrible person, so hateable, a prolific liar and at the same time not very good at it, incredibly corrupt, no idea how to even run a presidential campaign, the great ability to say the stupidest things at the worst possible time (rivaled only by Joe Biden in that department), and she felt so entitled...it was HER turn and all that sthuff.

The reason she lost was that Hillary was Hillary.

Those evil white women voters are what cost her the election, the very ones who knew her best...
Yeah. 52%. Know what? I think her phonyness was the worst part. Like Lizzie the Cherokee Chief is now.

Jul 2014
midwest
Her Dancing? Her "hot Sauce" ? Pandering much?
The "hot sauce" is the funniest one.

If it's true, it's funny.

If it's a lie, like so much of her life is, it's even funnier!

And, I don't even want to THINK about her dancing.

Elaine Benes comes to mind...

CtC

Mar 2019
California
The "hot sauce" is the funniest one.

If it's true, it's funny.

If it's a lie, like so much of her life is, it's even funnier!
I am sure it is on Youtube. Can't believe ANYONE could screw up a campaign that bad. Imagine what that hag would have done in the Oval Office? Probably nuked someone. She threw a glass of liquer at her campaign manager when she LOST.

Jul 2014
midwest
I am sure it is on Youtube. Can't believe ANYONE could screw up a campaign that bad. Imagine what that hag would have done in the Oval Office? Probably nuked someone. She threw a glass of liquer at her campaign manager when she LOST.
She even said "They were never going to let me be president" on election night.

Yes, she's THAT craz...OOPS she's THAT nutty.