TRUMP rally'rs' telL young black woman, "you are SCUM" (throws in the N & C words)

Jul 2015
Florida
TRUMP rally'rs tell young black woman, "you are SCUM" (throws in the N & C words)

Fine fine fellows, right? Great civic minded Americans coming out to see THEIR candidate. Great combination in this one of MISOGYNY and RACISM. Hard to separate the two all too often among his crowd. Calling her SCUM and N****R wasn't sufficient, they had to throw in the C word?? Yes, she was demonstrating--it doesn't deserve this language or THREAT!

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ‘You’re scum, your time will come!’
Travis Gettys TRAVIS GETTYS
02 MAR 2016 AT 10:09 ET

Shiya Nwanguma and Matthew Heimbach (WLKY)

White supremacists hurled racist and sexist slurs Tuesday afternoon as they pushed a black protester out of a Donald Trump rally in Kentucky.

Videos have circulated of a young woman being pushed and shoved by a screaming man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat at the Trump rally in Louisville, and the protester described the experience afterward in a Facebook video.

“I was called a n****r and a c*nt and got kicked out,” said Shiya Nwanguma, a University of Louisville student. “They were pushing and shoving at me, cursing at me, yelling at me, called me every name in the book. They’re disgusting and dangerous.”

The hat-wearing Trump supporter appears to be white nationalist Matthew Heimbach, head of the Traditionalist Worker Party, according to other protesters who spoke with the New York Daily News.

“I watched him for hours recruit Trump supporters with five of his buddies,” said protester Molly Shah. “They later attacked the group I was with. The neo-Nazis threw punches and kicked us.”

A Twitter account maintained by a Traditionalist Worker Party supporter suggests the group attended the Louisville rally and took signs from protesters.

Neo-Nazis at Trump rally caught on video roughing up black woman: ?You?re scum, your time will come!?

Last edited:

Southern Dad

Former Staff
Feb 2015
Shady Dale, Georgia
Nothing showing that Donald J Trump had anything to do with it... Great. I saw a guy with an Obama bumper sticker run over a dog once. Think it was Obama's fault?

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
Nothing showing that Donald J Trump had anything to do with it... Great. I saw a guy with an Obama bumper sticker run over a dog once. Think it was Obama's fault?
No it is just all circumstantial that he happens to be speaking to a room full of bigots.