TRUMP RIGGED results for MISS UNIVERSE CONTESTANTS to enrich Trump brand properties!

Jul 2015
Florida
You know back in the 50's there were some laws written about FIXING 'TV' competitions. Wonder if that applied to the MISS AMERICA or the Teen (?) pageants? Trump owned those too at some point. So he FIXED which women could win in the Miss Universe pageant? I guess there was NO oversight for these kind of 'games'?

Seriously! This is not rhetorical!
Has this man ever one time in his life done anything 'straight up'?

PS Here's the original source! Much more in depth about the MAN and his manipulations and character, no to mention CONNECTIONS/BEHAVIORS carried over till today!!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/02/26/trumps-miss-universe-gambit

Trump rigged Miss Universe pageants to favor countries where he had business interests: report

[FONT=&amp]

BRAD REED
19 FEB 2018 AT 11:50 ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Donald Trump meets with Miss USA pageant contestants in 2012 (Screen cap).
[FONT=&amp]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]A new report from the New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin alleges that President Donald Trump used to regularly rig Miss Universe pageants to favor women who hailed from countries where he had business interests.

Former contestants at the Miss Universe pageant told Toobin that Trump would regularly talk with them about business deals that he did in their countries — and that women whose countries were doing business with Trump would routinely get selected as finalists, sometimes overruling the decisions that were made by pageant judges.

“He made comments about every girl: ‘I’ve been to that country.’ ‘We’re building a Trump Tower there,'” said Canadian former contestant Adwoa Yamoah. “It was clear the countries that he liked did well. He’d whisper to Paula about the girls, and she’d write it down. He basically told us he picked nine of the top fifteen.”

Shi Lim, a former contestant from Singapore, similarly told Toobin that “the finalists were picked by Trump” and “he was really in charge.”

And one judge at the pageant told Toobin that he was floored when saw that several of the women he and his fellow judges had picked as finalists did not make it to the official list of winners, as Trump apparently intervened to override their decisions.

“I didn’t know what had happened,” the judge claimed. “I felt ridiculous.”

Toobin writes that this episode is illustrative of the way Trump now conducts himself as president, as he seems to have no problem linking the success of his businesses to his duties as President of the United States.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Miss Universe represents a paradigmatic example of Trump’s business style in action—the exaggerations that teeter into lies, the willingness to embrace dubious partners, the hunger for glamour and recognition,” he writes. “Trump got away with this kind of behavior for decades, and he played by the same rules during his run for the Presidency.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-rigged-miss-universe-pageants-favor-countries-business-interests-report/

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
This guy should be trading in his gold toilets for the stainless steel ones he'll need in his cell.

Reactions: 2 people

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Oh my God! He rigged beauty contests! (If true)

lol.... how do you think this even matters to the average American?

Reactions: 1 person
Nov 2013
NY
You know back in the 50's there were some laws written about FIXING 'TV' competitions. Wonder if that applied to the MISS AMERICA or the Teen (?) pageants? Trump owned those too at some point. So he FIXED which women could win in the Miss Universe pageant? I guess there was NO oversight for these kind of 'games'? Seriously! This is not rhetorical!

Has this man ever one time in his life did anything 'straight up'?

PS Here's the original source! Much more in depth about the MAN and his manipulations and character, no to mention CONNECTIONS/BEHAVIORS carried over till today!!

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/02/26/trumps-miss-universe-gambit

Trump rigged Miss Universe pageants to favor countries where he had business interests: report

[FONT=&]

BRAD REED
19 FEB 2018 AT 11:50 ET
[/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

Donald Trump meets with Miss USA pageant contestants in 2012 (Screen cap).
[FONT=&]DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!
[FONT=&]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=&]A new report from the New Yorker’s Jeffrey Toobin alleges that President Donald Trump used to regularly rig Miss Universe pageants to favor women who hailed from countries where he had business interests.

Former contestants at the Miss Universe pageant told Toobin that Trump would regularly talk with them about business deals that he did in their countries — and that women whose countries were doing business with Trump would routinely get selected as finalists, sometimes overruling the decisions that were made by pageant judges.

“He made comments about every girl: ‘I’ve been to that country.’ ‘We’re building a Trump Tower there,'” said Canadian former contestant Adwoa Yamoah. “It was clear the countries that he liked did well. He’d whisper to Paula about the girls, and she’d write it down. He basically told us he picked nine of the top fifteen.”

Shi Lim, a former contestant from Singapore, similarly told Toobin that “the finalists were picked by Trump” and “he was really in charge.”

And one judge at the pageant told Toobin that he was floored when saw that several of the women he and his fellow judges had picked as finalists did not make it to the official list of winners, as Trump apparently intervened to override their decisions.

“I didn’t know what had happened,” the judge claimed. “I felt ridiculous.”

Toobin writes that this episode is illustrative of the way Trump now conducts himself as president, as he seems to have no problem linking the success of his businesses to his duties as President of the United States.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Miss Universe represents a paradigmatic example of Trump’s business style in action—the exaggerations that teeter into lies, the willingness to embrace dubious partners, the hunger for glamour and recognition,” he writes. “Trump got away with this kind of behavior for decades, and he played by the same rules during his run for the Presidency.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]

[/FONT]

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-rigged-miss-universe-pageants-favor-countries-business-interests-report/

Sometimes i have to wonder if you yourself are not also a Russian bot, posting all these erratic posts, simply to water down all substantial issues with Trump by flooding the forums with these random shit stories that noone actually cares about.. just to create noise.

Now i don't actually believe that you are.. but maybe you want to spend a minute here and there thinking about it.
Crapping the forum with yet another "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT..." BS stories that have neither any substance, nor any impact, nor any relevance in the current bigger picture.. it is NOT helping the cause, but it is actually helping the Trumpsters.

Reactions: 1 person
Jul 2015
Florida
Oh my God! He rigged beauty contests! (If true)

lol.... how do you think this even matters to the average American?
You're flailing. BADLY!

PS Remember, Mueller has looked into at least ONE Miss UNIVERSE event--very close scrutiny--the one in RUSSIA! Bet your ass on it. I'm quite sure Mueller doesn't give a flying shit whether he rigged that one too--or maybe he does?

Drip, drip, drip, drip...

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
Sometimes i have to wonder if you yourself are not also a Russian bot, posting all these erratic posts, simply to water down all substantial issues with Trump by flooding the forums with these random shit stories that noone actually cares about.. just to create noise.

Now i don't actually believe that you are.. but maybe you want to spend a minute here and there thinking about it.
Crapping the forum with yet another "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT..." BS stories that have neither any substance, nor any impact, nor any relevance in the current bigger picture.. it is NOT helping the cause, but it is actually helping the Trumpsters.
I don't know about the Russian bot, but I do agree with the, "posting all these erratic posts, simply to water down all substantial issues with Trump by flooding the forums with these random shit stories that noone actually cares about.. just to create noise."

Who really cares? Except the "outraged" and "offended".

What difference in our lives does this story make? We know Trump is a jackass. Does this affect the economy, foreign relations, jobs, immigration, defense, health care, climate, anything that actually matters?

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
You're flailing. BADLY!

PS Remember, Mueller has looked into at least ONE Miss UNIVERSE event--very close scrutiny--the one in RUSSIA! Bet your ass on it. I'm quite sure Mueller doesn't give a flying shit whether he rigged that one too--or maybe he does?

Drip, drip, drip, drip...
Which has nothing to do with elections. That pageant was in 2013! lol.... so desperate.

Jul 2015
Florida

I will repeat, Mueller will be interested in at LEAST ONE of these events! As for the rest DRIP, DRIP, DRIP...

Feb 2007
In my mind
Which has nothing to do with elections. That pageant was in 2013! lol.... so desperate.
So desperate to defend all the shitbaggery of Trump?

In 2013 at the lame beauty pageant is also when Trump claimed to have a close relationship with Putin, received a $20,000,000 payment for holding the pageant in Russia, paid to him by Agalarov, whom he met there. Agalarov's son is the one that set up the meeting with Dipshit Jr. regarding the dirt on Hillary. Agalarov apparently has been the go between for Turmp and Putin for years, as he is tight with them both now.

So I am not sure dismissing relevant things to defend Trump is something smart folks would do.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
I will repeat, Mueller will be interested in at LEAST ONE of these events! As for the rest DRIP, DRIP, DRIP...
So ridiculous... the last pageant winners were from:

2014 - Columbia

2015 - Philippines

2016 - France

2017 - South Africa

Those women look like they should not have won. Right? I am sure those nations are what Trump had in mind to take over the world!

Someone! Anyone! Call Mueller! Columbia rigged our elections!