Trump says GOVERNMENT HEALTH CARE FOR ALL!

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Oh wait. That was his bullshit in 2015. Sorry.

[h=1]Donald Trump On Obamacare On '60 Minutes': 'Everybody's Got To Be Covered' And 'The Government's Gonna Pay For It'[/h]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/09/28/donald-trump-on-obamacare-on-60-minutes-everybodys-got-to-be-covered-and-the-governments-gonna-pay-for-it/#48322836540e[

It suffices to say that Donald Trump has been all over the place on health care reform. Last month, at the first Republican presidential debate, Trump argued that socialized medicine in Scotland “works incredibly well.” At the same time, Trump has said that Obamacare has “gotta go” and that he would “repeal and replace [it] something terrific.” But Trump has been light on details. Last night, on 60 Minutes, Trump elaborated on what his plan would look like.

Reactions: 7 people
Jan 2016
Colorado
He PROMISED Americans that they would get "much better and much cheaper healthcare".

OK, when? He is almost a year-and-a-half into his 'reign'.

Is it gonna be another year? Two years?

Five years?

FIFTY years?

I don't think I can wait fifty years, Donald, you asshole. I'm almost 63, right now.

Reactions: 5 people
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
He should have went for universal coverage. He could have claimed victory over Obama and the eval democrats, but he has no clue what he's doing.

Reactions: 8 people
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
He PROMISED Americans that they would get "much better and much cheaper healthcare".

OK, when? He is almost a year-and-a-half into his 'reign'.

Is it gonna be another year? Two years?

Five years?

FIFTY years?

I don't think I can wait fifty years, Donald, you asshole. I'm almost 63, right now.
LOL!

Donald Trump is sending a tsunami of nasty tweets your way!

Reactions: 2 people

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
Video - salient bit starts at 00:13

[video=youtube;TPJfKdp3bDs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPJfKdp3bDs&feature=youtu.be&t=13s[/video]

Reactions: 5 people
Feb 2011
Boise, ID
Oh wait. That was his bullshit in 2015. Sorry.

[h=1]Donald Trump On Obamacare On '60 Minutes': 'Everybody's Got To Be Covered' And 'The Government's Gonna Pay For It'[/h]
https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2015/09/28/donald-trump-on-obamacare-on-60-minutes-everybodys-got-to-be-covered-and-the-governments-gonna-pay-for-it/#48322836540e[

It suffices to say that Donald Trump has been all over the place on health care reform. Last month, at the first Republican presidential debate, Trump argued that socialized medicine in Scotland “works incredibly well.” At the same time, Trump has said that Obamacare has “gotta go” and that he would “repeal and replace [it] something terrific.” But Trump has been light on details. Last night, on 60 Minutes, Trump elaborated on what his plan would look like.
Maybe a 2nd term type of thing?

I've said before that the GOP needs to flip-flop on health care. Just come out and say "we were wrong, so let's get serious now." What's their base gonna do about it, vote Democrat? Most of their base is already on some sort of government health program as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Sep 2013
On a hill
Maybe a 2nd term type of thing?

I've said before that the GOP needs to flip-flop on health care. Just come out and say "we were wrong, so let's get serious now." What's their base gonna do about it, vote Democrat? Most of their base is already on some sort of government health program as it is.
They dont even have to say they were wrong.

All the need to do is claim universal, single payer health care is what they wanted all along, but democrats got in the way.

Trumpsters, with their short term memory deficit, will fall right into line.