Trump says he will continue to Tweet...says media is unfair to him...

Jun 2013
Here
Trump keeps saying media is unfair and lies about him....and assumes some people will somehow believe he, speaks nothing but the truth....

Donald Trump will continue to tweet randomly after he takes office ? BGR

Trump blames unfair media for driving him to tweet - POLITICO

Can someone please tell me how what the following shows is "lying" about Donald Trump or being "unfair" to him? Especially, in light of the "truth" he tells about others????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CALpn1RpOvI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Reactions: 3 people
Sep 2016
My own world
aI just love the video of nobody but Trump contradicting himself. There are so many examples in the video I can't remember them all. TRUMP supporters like to say he changed his position before and after running but it is clear some of his position changes are while he is running; Hell,sometimes within days of each other. I also like the just out and out lyes of him saying he never said this or that and then clips of him saying exactly what he said he never said. Priceless video.

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I hope he does continue to tweet. At this point, he's got to. I'd consider it a personal favor.

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2013
Here
I hope he does continue to tweet. At this point, he's got to. I'd consider it a personal favor.
His Tweets provide as much evidence of his mental instability, his ego (his insecurity) and his attempts to control information about him (like most despots in history do) as any taped audio visuals.

Trump may believe he has all angles sewn up to his favor, but such people more often than not, seem to always neglect to think of at least one thing and that one thing, if not several others, end up being their undoing, even as they believe they are a part of their "brilliant" plan to become all powerful.

The concern with Trump is less with Trump himself as he already has appear to have exposed himself to anyone with a functional brain. More disturbing are those that are either so partisan they will never admit anything Trump does that is wrong, is wrong or those who fail to have the brain capacity to see how Trump has already exposed himself and continues to do so as if in denial and defiance of the sets of mores and values they hold others to.

Last edited:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
His Tweets provide as much evidence of his mental instability, his ego (his insecurity) and his attempts to control information about him (like most despots in history do) as any taped audio visuals.

Trump may believe he has all angles sewn up to his favor, but such people more often than not, seem to always neglect to think of at least one thing and that one thing, if not several others, end up being their undoing, even as they believe they are a part of their "brilliant" plan to become all powerful.

The concern with Trump is less with Trump himself as he already has appear to have exposed himself to anyone with a functional brain. More disturbing are those that are either so partisan they will never admit anything Trump does that is wrong, is wrong or those who fail to have the brain capacity to see how Trump has already exposed himself and continues to do so as if in denial and defiance of the sets of mores and values they hold others to.
It's going to be interesting for future generations studying history. They'll go back and read speeches by Obama, Reagan, or JFK. Comb through the papers of Nixon, FDR, and Eisenhower. Look at the tweets of Trump.

Sep 2016
My own world
It's going to be interesting for future generations studying history. They'll go back and read speeches by Obama, Reagan, or JFK. Comb through the papers of Nixon, FDR, and Eisenhower. Look at the tweets of Trump.
And if you and I do our jobs correctly the children of our children's children will scratch their heads and think, "what were they thinking," when history goes back and looks how truly insane Trump's electoral victory sounds in the face of history.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Who wouldn't want to be known as "Tweeter In Chief?"

:sarcasm2:

Even our children will be laughing.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Trump keeps saying media is unfair and lies about him....and assumes some people will somehow believe he, speaks nothing but the truth....
That is so strange. Donald Trump has to know not every news story about him is going to be positive or even correct.

This is the the same guy that made ...and still makes so many unsubstantiated ...unproven claims of others. Does Trump not even see this? He can't be the dumb.