Trump says Mexico will eventually pay for border wall

Feb 2007
In my mind
No, not a flashback. Not a thread bump. It is almost summer of 2018 and what was old is now new.

Trump says, once again, Mexico will pay for the wall.

Eventually.

Shockingly, no grand plan for how this will happen, or when, or when he will get his beloved wall.

But he does say Mexico will pay for it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-eventually-pay-for-border-wall-idUSKCN1IV033

“In the end, Mexico is going to pay for the wall,” Trump told supporters in a campaign-style rally in Nashville, Tennessee. “They do absolutely nothing to stop people from going through Mexico, from Honduras and all these other countries ... They do nothing to help us.”

Mexico has said it would not pay for a border wall.

Dec 2015
SoCal
No, not a flashback. Not a thread bump. It is almost summer of 2018 and what was old is now new.

Eventually.

Shockingly, no grand plan for how this will happen, or when, or when he will get his beloved wall.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-eventually-pay-for-border-wall-idUSKCN1IV033

“In the end, Mexico is going to pay for the wall,” Trump told supporters in a campaign-style rally in Nashville, Tennessee. “They do absolutely nothing to stop people from going through Mexico, from Honduras and all these other countries ... They do nothing to help us.”

I imagine we'll soon have Trump-fluffers echoing Trump's ongoing lie.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
That’s rich. There are now charities in PA and NY actively counselling tens of thousands of once legal / soon illegal migrants to cross from the US into Canada. As a direct result of Trumps discontinuation of their status.

Really? Mexico’s doing nothing to stop people coming through?

I could go to Peach Arch tonight and film three families crossing over from WA.

Jun 2014
United States
That’s rich. There are now charities in PA and NY actively counselling tens of thousands of once legal / soon illegal migrants to cross from the US into Canada. As a direct result of Trumps discontinuation of their status.

Really? Mexico’s doing nothing to stop people coming through?

I could go to Peach Arch tonight and film three families crossing over from WA.

You Canadians have always been kind to us when we've had to run away though.

Jul 2014
Border Fence

Eventually.

Trump morons love the moldy-oldies. I guarantee you Trump is going to bring back Lock Her Up when we get closer to real elections.