Trump Says Predecessors Voiced Support for Border Wall. Guess What?

Apr 2010
Oregon
Before the shutdown and the fight over the wall

I have also posted by the former presidents own words on border security at the time, they supported a physical barrier so its not a stretch to think that at least one of them confided they support one now.

Trump isn't the only liar that graced that office.
Lol. Sure.

Trump is a pathological liar. There is no reason to belive him. I have no idea why you are so determined to defend his lie despite all the evidence against it

Jul 2011
NYC
Before the shutdown and the fight over the wall

Lol. Sure.

Trump is a pathological liar. There is no reason to belive him. I have no idea why you are so determined to defend his lie despite all the evidence against it

They all are. I could go down obama's lies, but he didn't get the coverage of his lies like trump does, and did it in a much less spectacular fashion.

Apr 2010
Oregon
They all are. I could go down obama's lies, but he didn't get the coverage of his lies like trump does, and did it in a much less spectacular fashion.
No president has ever lied like Trump lies. Trump is a pathological liar who lies about even he most mundane and easily disproven things.

Claiming other presidents lie at anything close to Trump is a poor attempt at gaslighting.

Sep 2013
On a hill
Basically, hypocrisy motivates Democrats. Under Obama, you all loved the wall, under Trump, the wall is the worst thing on the planet.

Any chance you could make your minds up? Will it be all change if the next President is a Democrat?

They've always said, "To be a good liar, you need a good memory" and it appears the left don't have a good memory of Obama's support for the wall, and then his changing mood because again, he hasn't got a good enough memory to be a liar.
Really, i loved the wall when obama was president? Thank you for sharing, i didnt know that.

Jul 2011
NYC
No president has ever lied like Trump lies. Trump is a pathological liar who lies about even he most mundane and easily disproven things.

Claiming other presidents lie at anything close to Trump is a poor attempt at gaslighting.

benghazi was about a video
If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
Obama had "no scandals"
everyone will save at least 2500 on healthcare
“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”
“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”
“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”
“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”
“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”
“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”
“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”
“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”
“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

I can keep going if you would like, I think the big difference is the media coverage and trump's style. Trump tells more whoppers, sure, but to argue the last guy was less of a "pathological liar" is simply false.

Sep 2013
On a hill
TDS probably changed your mind?
Thank you for providing an example of gaslighting.

Gaslighting
Description
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation that seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity.Wikipedia

Im confident that your suggestion is pure poop.