Trump Says Predecessors Voiced Support for Border Wall. Guess What?

Jan 2019
Midwest
(The actual campaign speeches where he talked about building a wall are deleted from youtube, but these reflect where he conceded the wall into DACA)

roflmao...you have no proof. And there were sections of the border which were fenced. Trump wants to fence the whole 2000 miles...at an end expense of $30 BN. So, you can twist and contort yourself however you want..NONE Of the Presidents were talking about walling off Mexico.

Nov 2015
UK
Suggesting that my memory is altered by tds isnt deflecting?

I guess you dont like the image you see in the mirror.
Blimey, you're still coming out with the old one liners and I would have to give the default response, "I can't see my image in the mirror because your face broke it".

I assume you're a forum newbie and you're deviating from the topic.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
(The actual campaign speeches where he talked about building a wall are deleted from youtube, but these reflect where he conceded the wall into DACA)

roflmao...you have no proof. And there were sections of the border which were fenced. Trump wants to fence the whole 2000 miles...at an end expense of $30 BN. So, you can twist and contort yourself however you want..NONE Of the Presidents were talking about walling off Mexico.
If it weren't for ignorance and selective amnesia, I don't know how the left could exist.

Jan 2016
Colorado
So yeah, per usual, the dear leader supporters here will not admit that he is lying AGAIN and instead divert the thread into Obama.

No wonder this country is getting dumbed down by the minute.

Facts just don't seem to matter anymore to a certain group of people.
Ronald Reagan: Facts are stupid things.