TRUMP says Robt. GATES is 'a clown, a NASTY GUY & has a problem we don't know about'

Jul 2015
Florida
So Gates is a clown and a nasty guy. Gates has a blood clot on his brain, he's a liberal, he wasn't born in the US? He's not white enough? What's wrong with Robert Gates?? Something is wrong there and apparently Trump has spotted it.

First year psychology and psychiatry teaches you about PROJECTION. Trump is the poster boy!!!!!

September 17, 2016, 10:02 pm

Trump: Robert Gates 'probably has a problem that we don’t know about'

By Evelyn Rupert
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

etty
Donald Trump carried his attacks on former Defense Secretary Robert Gates from Twitter to a rally in Colorado Springs, Colo., Saturday night, calling Gates a "nasty guy."

“We had a clown today, an absolute clown. Robert Gates — he’s supposed to be an expert; he’s been there forever," Trump said. "Never met the guy, never saw him. I saw him on television, didn’t like him. The end result is look where we are. He’s a mess, OK? He’s a mess, so he goes out and he says negative things about me. I never met him; I never talked to him. Believe me, I am so much better at what he’s doing than he is, you won’t even believe it."

Trump hit Gates for criticizing Presidents George W. Bush and Obama. He’s a nasty guy. Probably has a problem that we don’t know about," he said.

Gates on Friday criticized both Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on military issues, writing in a Wall Street Journal op-ed that “neither candidate has seriously addressed how he or she thinks about the military or the use of force.”

Trump: Robert Gates 'probably has a problem that we don?t know about' | TheHill

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Mar 2016
Slumming Around In orange baby NEW America!
I really feel BenedictDonald is not telling us all, what he really thinks.
When will he start to do so? He like has some 56 days to let us all know the real facts.

Jul 2015
Florida
I really feel BenedictDonald is not telling us all, what he really thinks.
When will he start to do so? He like has some 56 days to let us all know the real facts.
It is fucking crazy. I feel sure it is also CLINICAL. This man is ruled by his ID. (No ID doesn't stand for idiot--well come to think of it....)

Jul 2015
Florida
You expect Gates to attack Trump and not get a response?

lol
I would EXPECT that a person running for President of the United States to NOT make such outrageous, absurd, DANGEROUS utterances that an ex-Secretary of DEFENSE wouldn't fucking feel compelled to ATTACK a candidate. That's what I expect!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2015
Florida
Uh, oh, now the DIPLOMATS are piling on...

By NAHAL TOOSI and BENJAMIN ORESKES 09/18/16 04:41 PM EDT
08_donald_trump_129_ap_1160.jpg
“If you represent one of these countries that has been insulted or attacked, you tend to react,” said one Latin American diplomat of Donald Trump. | AP Photo

NEW YORK — There's a longstanding custom among the world's diplomats: You don't trash-talk candidates running for office in a foreign country.

Donald Trump is close to destroying that tradition.

As thousands of diplomats gather for the U.N. General Assembly here this week, many are struggling to hold their tongues about the brash billionaire running for the White House, a man who has managed to tick off much of the planet.

“If you represent one of these countries that has been insulted or attacked, you tend to react,” said one Latin American diplomat attending the General Assembly. Speaking of his own background, he told POLITICO, “We are very passionate, and our blood is pretty hot. But we have to play it cool and understand that this is a campaign, and an election, and that we are diplomats.”

To be fair, Trump's candidacy is testing the norms of plenty of professions, including journalism and psychiatry. But perhaps nowhere are the stakes higher than the realm of international relations.

Read more: Trump has diplomats abandoning vows of silence - POLITICO
Follow us: @Politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook