Trump signs order to wipe out student loan debt for disabled veterans

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
GWB had the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program, which was a bit different, but also for a wider variety of folks, both military and public sector. Obama signed it into law, but GWB was the driving force behind it.

Reactions: the bull59
Apr 2012
IFAP - Federal Registers

Who was president in 2012?
That deals with when Obama took over the loan system which we know does not work. It talks far more about disability through social security that it does veterans. It barely mentions veterans.

Under Obama it was a difficult processing over 50,000 still had not hat their debt erased. Trump made the process simple to do. As always Obama made everything hard for those who needed most. As always you try to deceive to show your hate for Trump

Read this link it will explain why Trump needed to do this

Trump signs executive order cancelling student loan debt for disabled veterans

Reactions: MichelleZ

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
That deals with when Obama took over the loan system which we know does not work. It talks far more about disability through social security that it does veterans. It barely mentions veterans.

Under Obama it was a difficult processing over 50,000 still had not hat their debt erased. Trump made the process simple to do. As always Obama made everything hard for those who needed most. As always you try to deceive to show your hate for Trump

Read this link it will explain why Trump needed to do this

Trump signs executive order cancelling student loan debt for disabled veterans

I read it.

So the big deal is Trump told the government to make Obama's debt relief program easier to apply for. He didn't actually do it yet.... he signed an order telling the government to make it easier. So, good on him for doing a little bit for a few people. I'll give him a participation trophy.

He's still riding on the coat tails of real presidents that did far more for far more people.

Apr 2012
I read it.

So the big deal is Trump told the government to make Obama's debt relief program easier to apply for. He didn't actually do it yet.... he signed an order telling the government to make it easier. So, good on him for doing a little bit for a few people. I'll give him a participation trophy.

He's still riding on the coat tails of real presidents that did far more for far more people.
Shows Obama was incompetent when Trump has to fix everything Obama did

Reactions: MichelleZ
May 2019
midwest
I read it.

:cool:

Reactions: Chief