Trump slams California, lies once again.....

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
.....we should be getting used to it by now, but Trump lies once again, saying:

“Nearly half of all the homeless people living in the streets in America happen to live in the state of California. What they are doing to our beautiful California is a disgrace to our country. It’s a shame. The world is looking at it.
source

and, of course, goes on to blame Democrats for the homeless problem, yet another non surprise.

The facts:While there are plenty of homeless in California, that state has the highest population as well.

There are about 129,000 homeless in California out of a population just shy of 40 million. The total homeless population of the USA is over half a million.

Mr. Trump, once again, you flunk math if you think that 129K is nearly half of half a million

source

And now, Mr. Trump, president of the USA who is so busy campaigning and blasting Democrats, what do you plan to do about that half million homeless in the USA?

Back during the depression, when Hoover was president, homeless camps were referred to as "Hoovervilles." I think we should dub them "Trumpvilles" today, what do you think?

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
Not many homeless people in Minnesota or North Dakota. At least many communities in CA try to find housing for the homeless.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007

source

and, of course, goes on to blame Democrats for the homeless problem, yet another non surprise.

The facts:While there are plenty of homeless in California, that state has the highest population as well.

There are about 129,000 homeless in California out of a population just shy of 40 million. The total homeless population of the USA is over half a million.

Mr. Trump, once again, you flunk math if you think that 129K is nearly half of half a million

source

And now, Mr. Trump, president of the USA who is so busy campaigning and blasting Democrats, what do you plan to do about that half million homeless in the USA?

Back during the depression, when Hoover was president, homeless camps were referred to as "Hoovervilles." I think we should dub them "Trumpvilles" today, what do you think?

One side of Trump's mouth: "MY" economy is the best ever
Other side of Trump's mouth: American cities and states are shitholes

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
One side of Trump's mouth: "MY" economy is the best ever
Other side of Trump's mouth: American cities and states are shitholes
Strangely, cities and their environs (and blue states generally) are where most of that economic activity takes place.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
May 2019
Home Of Sunshine, Palm Trees & Good Weed

source

source

Why does no1 point out to Drumpf that there are plenty of red states with a homeless & poverty problem?