Trump Slams Fox News

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
President Donald Trump on Sunday slammed Fox News - his preferred cable news network - for "loading up with Democrats" and for citing the "fake" New York Times in its reporting.

In a series of tweets on Sunday evening, Trump lashed out at the right-wing news outlet for its weekend coverage, saying watching it is "worse than watching low ratings Fake News CNN" or NBC News anchor Brian Williams.

"Watching @ FoxNews weekend anchors is worse than watching low ratings Fake News @ CNN , or Lyin' Brian Williams," Trump said in a series of angry tweets.

"Like CNN, NBC is also way down in the ratings. But @FoxNews, who failed in getting the very BORING Dem debates, is now loading up with Democrats & even using Fake unsourced @nytimes as a 'source' of information."

He added: @FoxNews is changing fast, but they forgot the people who got them there!"

It's unclear what specifically prompted Trump's response.

*Snip*
https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEK7-R_59CVm4BzBQCmyd5XQqLggEKiUIACIbd3d3LmJ1c2luZXNzaW5zaWRlci5jb20vc2FpKgQICjAMMNzw5wE?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Sounds like Trump is having a meltdown.

Your thoughts?

Mar 2019
TN
Haven't you noticed ?? Almost NO ONE except THE most extreme loyalist, don't last long in Trumpthinskins world. All it takes is the slightest of criticism or minor disagreement and your ass is out the door !! From what I've read, the ONLY one that can tell him no or argue with him, and not be shown the door, is Ivanka.

Read an article today. It seem King Trump has a Howard Hughes sized case of germophobia !!! We all know how well Hughes worked out !!

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
This is President Trumps SOP. Anyone who disagrees with and/or criticizes him is subject to one of his virulent jeremiads. The White House needs someone who has a thicker skin. The current resident is the antithesis of that.

May 2019
midwest

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
This is President Trumps SOP. Anyone who disagrees with and/or criticizes him is subject to one of his virulent jeremiads. The White House needs someone who has a thicker skin. The current resident is the antithesis of that.
This needs to be emphasized again and again.

It can argued that Trump has been treated unfairly by the media and others. I'll disagree, but that's a legitimate debate.

It can be argued that Trump doesn't get fair recognition for the good things he does. That's also a legitimate debate.

But it can't be argued that Trump isn't, on a basic personal level, a spoiled man child who has little or no ability to cope with his problems.

The president ought to be, must be, someone who can take stuff on the chin from time to time. "That's unfair" is no excuse. He must deal with it.

He signed up for that when he ran for the highest office in the land. That is part of the job. And yet he just can't deal with it.

The nation is dearly in need of discipline in leadership.

May 2019
midwest

It can argued that Trump has been treated unfairly by the media and others. I'll disagree, but that's a legitimate debate.

It can be argued that Trump doesn't get fair recognition for the good things he does. That's also a legitimate debate.

But it can't be argued that Trump isn't, on a basic personal level, a spoiled man child who has little or no ability to cope with his problems.

The president ought to be, must be, someone who can take stuff on the chin from time to time. "That's unfair" is no excuse. He must deal with it.

He signed up for that when he ran for the highest office in the land. That is part of the job. And yet he just can't deal with it.

:cool:

May 2019
Backatown, USA

That's one of the most basic problems with the idea of Trump as a leader.
Yes, he is a spoiled man child who can't handle the most basic criticism. And because he''s so petty and vindictive, we are treated to the disgusting spectacle of someone who is supposed to be the most powerful leader in the world spending their time tweeting about comedians and athletes and journalists and anyone else who might dare say something negative about him.
I do think that Trump believed that he was going to be treated like royalty, that the entire world would bow down and kiss his gold-plated ring. And he can't handle that it's not working out that way.

Singularity

Oct 2009
Kansas
That's one of the most basic problems with the idea of Trump as a leader.
Yes, he is a spoiled man child who can't handle the most basic criticism. And because he''s so petty and vindictive, we are treated to the disgusting spectacle of someone who is supposed to be the most powerful leader in the world spending their time tweeting about comedians and athletes and journalists and anyone else who might dare say something negative about him.
I do think that Trump believed that he was going to be treated like royalty, that the entire world would bow down and kiss his gold-plated ring. And he can't handle that it's not working out that way.
Yeah I think at this point he regrets running for office (he didn't expect to win), but he can't resign and must seek re-election in the hopes of avoiding prosecution.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Yeah I think at this point he regrets running for office (he didn't expect to win), but he can't resign and must seek re-election in the hopes of avoiding prosecution.
I predict he will develop urgent "family problems" and resign, if ever he gets too upset.

Reactions: the bull59