Trump Slams Fox News

Jun 2014
United States
I predict he will develop urgent "family problems" and resign, if ever he gets too upset.

Early on, I thought that he might resign, but he now faces certain prosecution if he does. He's already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the crimes that sent Michael Cohen to prison, and he's only unindicted because he is a sitting President.

Reactions: the bull59
May 2019
Backatown, USA
Early on, I thought that he might resign, but he now faces certain prosecution if he does. He's already been named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the crimes that sent Michael Cohen to prison, and he's only unindicted because he is a sitting President.
That's the problem.
Once he sets foot outside the Oval Office Trump is going to face legal problems for the rest of his life. And he knows that.

Jun 2014
United States
That's the problem.
Once he sets foot outside the Oval Office Trump is going to face legal problems for the rest of his life. And he knows that.

Right. And it's not as if we're talking about "high crimes" that only a President could be accused of, such as getting the nation involved in an unnecessary and/or immoral war. Trump is guilty of numerous statutory crimes of the sort that any low-life individual could commit, and those are in addition to his blatant obstruction of justice in his attempts to stymie the investigation of his ties to the Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Reactions: the bull59
Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC