Trump Snubbed by First Lady of Poland

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I'm putting this in "Humor" not to suggest it's in any way fake, but it doesn't quite make the grade as "news" as far as I'm concerned.

In Poland on a state visit today, President Trump and first lady Melania Trump attended a ceremony with Polish president Andrzej Duda and his wife, Agata Kornhauser-Duda.

Usually, when the leaders of different countries hang out in public, it's a photo op. Everyone shakes hands and smiles for the cameras, sending a message of unity and cooperation. Here's how today went down: The Polish president shook Trump's hand, but when Trump reached out to shake the First Lady of Poland's hand, she artfully ignored his existence and went straight to Melania instead.
It goes by quick - but try to catch the expression on Trump's face in the last few frames.

Source

Nov 2010
Ha, it was quick, but he sure seems bothered. Yeah, not sure I see that as a snub, looks like as Trump was finishing shaking hands with the Presidnet the first lady was already moving towards shaking Melania's hand

Jul 2015
Florida
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I'm putting this in "Humor" not to suggest it's in any way fake, but it doesn't quite make the grade as "news" as far as I'm concerned.

It goes by quick - but try to catch the expression on Trump's face in the last few frames.

Source

I wondered how long it would be before some one posted that! LOL Slid right on by that hand.

Jun 2007
Wisconsin
I hope it was done on purpose, but whether it was or not, the look on Trump's ugly puss in response is priceless.

No qualifiers needed.