Trump speech tonight, 'In VA a baby can be born, meet it's mommy & daddy, then be executed' (+ More bizarre rants VIDEO)

Jul 2015
Florida
Okay guys, listen with your own ears. LISTEN to the whole thing. It's not real long. There are several bizarre statements in this one soundbite. Something is seriously DESPERATE about this particular rant. Either he's on something or SOMETHING BIG IS COMING DOWN! See what you think!
(Incidentally if you want to know where he MIGHT POSSIBLY have gotten any part of this batshit take on late term ABORTION, ask RICK SANTORUM. His wife had the procedure. Maybe Trump got this crazy fucking DISHONEST take on their story. [I really hope there weren't kids in this crowd]. If you remember correctly, SANTORUM took his stillborn baby HOME overnight to be with his wife and children to 'love it' before, I assume, before it's burial.
I was stunned. I was trying to figure out, as many were, who released this dead fetus to be taken off the hospital premises. Still can't figure out that very weird story).
PS You know I wonder if JUNIOR is really close to be indicted. This is some crazy shit!

Trump bizarrely says babies come out and ‘talk’ to their mothers before liberals ‘execute’ them
Trump was referring to Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam, who the president thanked for taking the heat off of his White House. ” We should find more guys like this one. He wanted to moonwalk!”
“I like him. He keeps us out of the paper. I like him,” Trump said.
Northam was doing a radio interview where he talked about terminally ill fetuses being born. He said that the child would be born and the mother and doctors would do whatever they could to make the baby comfortable. Conservatives twisted that to mean make the baby comfortable before they killed it. Northam meant before the baby succumbed to the illness.
“The governor stated that he would even allow a newborn baby to come out into the world and wrap the baby and make the baby comfortable,” Trump said. “And then talk to the mother. And talk to the father and then execute the baby. Execute the baby. Incredible.”
As a fact check, babies don’t speak when they’re first born. He has five children.
VID won't c+p, pls. click on link. There's a wide range of crazy...​

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
What grown man, who has 5 children, would tell that story (at that decibel level) in a crowd?
there were kids in the audience. I don't even have words for it. My mind is numb with disbelief.
"Execute the baby"? Then, I saw people behind him doing a thumbs down as if they believed this is really going on.

Jan 2019
southeast
there were kids in the audience. I don't even have words for it. My mind is numb with disbelief.
"Execute the baby"? Then, I saw people behind him doing a thumbs down as if they believed this is really going on.
Book

The way I understand late term abortion, it is worse than an execution

Jul 2015
Florida
I have a bumper sticker on the back of my car. I put it on there 5 or 6 months ago. I only do 1 BUMPER STICKER at time. I've 'constrained' myself.

1549951805755.png

Last edited:
Jul 2015
Florida
Book

The way I understand late term abortion, it is worse than an execution
And, OF COURSE, you dare NOT look at what it is or why/when it is performed. Much easier to 'execute' your outrage when you don't know shit!

(I always wonder when I see one of the above whether they have a uterus or not, even if they have a SN with jennie in it).