Trump speech tonight, 'In VA a baby can be born, meet it's mommy & daddy, then be executed' (+ More bizarre rants VIDEO)

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Book

The way I understand late term abortion, it is worse than an execution

Apparently the TDS Fueled© crowd missed the Northam remarks, or act as if they didn't hear about it.

Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam suggested that some babies should be allowed to die right after they're born or "would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired."

Democrat Blocks Senate Bill That Would Prevent Infanticide to Protect Babies Who Survive Abortion

Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
The man has no idea the amount of pain he has just caused to the mothers and fathers who have witnessed the heartbreak of stillborn birth or been through the process of birthing a terminally ill newborn. The real life decisions that have to be made and emotional pain that has to be endured is something no one should have to go through.

I make fun of President Trump a lot. A lot. But this kind of crap. Sometimes that bastard can be a real monster.

Jan 2019
southeast
The man has no idea the amount of pain he has just caused to the mothers and fathers who have witnessed the heartbreak of stillborn birth or been through the process of birthing a terminally ill newborn. The real life decisions that have to be made and emotional pain that has to be endured is something no one should have to go through.

I make fun of President Trump a lot. A lot. But this kind of crap. Sometimes that bastard can be a real monster.
It is obvious to me that you are clueless as to what late term abortion is all about. To you this human being who was created by God has no rights. It's folks like you I call a "monster".

Last edited:
Jan 2019
southeast
And, OF COURSE, you dare NOT look at what it is or why/when it is performed. Much easier to 'execute' your outrage when you don't know shit!

(I always wonder when I see one of the above whether they have a uterus or not, even if they have a SN with jennie in it).
What I look at is the rights of the baby which you lefties never put into consideration.

Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
It is obvious to me that you are clueless as to what late term abortion is all about. To you this human being who was created by God has no rights. It's folks like you at I call a "monster".
You're arguing out of ignorance. According to the whole country, the way we were founded and everything that's happened since, there are no rights given. I don't have the power to give those rights.

if life begins at conception, why did the founding fathers decide to grant citizenship upon birth? Why did they choose to be the ones to withhold rights until a trip down the birth canal was made?

Looks like your argument is with Thomas Jefferson and his crew.

But that has nothing to do with how horrible Trump just spoke to parents who've gone through what is the worst time of their life. Be glad you're speaking from ignorance on this subject.

Jan 2019
southeast
Do you actually believe that doctors kill perfectly healthy, viable babies? Are you that stupid.
Are you really that naive not to know that. If that were the case, why the new law in NY? Ask yourself that question. And while you are at it, listen to the doctor who testified before Congress and then come back and tell me.

Jan 2019
southeast
You're arguing out of ignorance. According to the whole country, the way we were founded and everything that's happened since, there are no rights given. I don't have the power to give those rights.

if life begins at conception, why did the founding fathers decide to grant citizenship upon birth? Why did they choose to be the ones to withhold rights until a trip down the birth canal was made?

Looks like your argument is with Thomas Jefferson and his crew.

But that has nothing to do with how horrible Trump just spoke to parents who've gone through what is the worst time of their life. Be glad you're speaking from ignorance on this subject.
We are talking, as Trump was, about LATE TERM ABORTION.