Trump Storms Out of Shutdown Meeting

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
That's not true , can or would you even suggest that the Democrats should give on this goof ball wall. Come on now, they are both guilty of many things but this isn't one of them.
Trump is demanding $5.7 billion dollars for border security. Democrats are agreeable to $1.7 billion dollars.

That is the entire showdown/stand off.

Have no idea what or where that $3 billion dollar difference is supposed to be destined for. Neither do you. It sure isn't enough to build a wall across the expanse of the US/Mexican border.

The reality is that this is a political pissing contest. With both parties trying to claim the high ground.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
The Senate already voted to send Federal employees back to work. Trump is the one who is unwilling to accept that their is very little support for his wall.

We have three branches of government for a reason.
You don't have to keep repeating yourself. We already know what was talked about 3 weeks ago.

Yes, we have three branches of government, which is a bitch for Trump haters.

Trump has a lot of support for the wall. I don't believe any of the leftist polls that you people love to tout.

May 2016
Florida
Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
You don't have to keep repeating yourself. We already know what was talked about 3 weeks ago.

Yes, we have three branches of government, which is a bitch for Trump haters.

Trump has a lot of support for the wall. I don't believe any of the leftist polls that you people love to tout.
LMAO! I'm a leftist now! Please tell that to ?glockguy who is currently jumping my shit for supporting the south. You're just as ignorant as he is.

May 2016
Florida
@ATLglock - families are off limits here. My response to you was earned and I will not remove it.
This is the last response to you about this, because I don't want to #trigger you again. You previously mentioned in a discussion that you gained knowledge about the Confederacy from your grandfather, I have no idea who he was, nor do I care. You can't invoke someone as a source of discussion, then later get mad when that same source is mentioned as being wrong. That isn't the intent of the "family clause" in the rules.

#hopeyouunderstand
#don'treallycareifyoudon't
#youmayhavethelastword