Trump Storms Out of Shutdown Meeting

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
This is the last response to you about this, because I don't want to #trigger you again. You previously mentioned in a discussion that you gained knowledge about the Confederacy from your grandfather, I have no idea who he was, nor do I care. You can't invoke someone as a source of discussion, then later get mad when that same source is mentioned as being wrong. That isn't the intent of the "family clause" in the rules.

#hopeyouunderstand
#don'treallycareifyoudon't
#youmayhavethelastword
You're still a chicken who can't apologize for a low blow. I don't especially feel like talking to you either.

Have a nice day, glock-guy!

#don'teverdisrespectanyoneinmyfamilytomyface.

May 2016
Florida
Yea, sorry about that little sideshow that happened, some people take the internetz way too seriously. Anyway, the funny thing about the entire meeting yesterday is the 180 degree difference in the responses of those who attended the meeting. Knowing how Trump acts on TV and for the past two years in office, I have no doubt that he slammed his hand to the table and walked out.

Mar 2015
Yea, sorry about that little sideshow that happened, some people take the internetz way too seriously. Anyway, the funny thing about the entire meeting yesterday is the 180 degree difference in the responses of those who attended the meeting. Knowing how Trump acts on TV and for the past two years in office, I have no doubt that he slammed his hand to the table and walked out.
Yes, you are most definitely a side-show.

#youmayhavethelastword
... And a liar, apparently!

Mar 2015
I didn't call you a leftist. You are jumping to conclusions.

But, tell me where I was wrong about leftists?
Actually, I don't feel like talking to you. I welcomed you to this site and I can now see that you have zero interest in either being fair or even debating like an adult.

^^^ Perfect example why you aren't going to hang around here.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Actually, I don't feel like talking to you. I welcomed you to this site and I can now see that you have zero interest in either being fair or even debating like an adult.

^^^ Perfect example why you aren't going to hang around here.
I said "Good for you" as a compliment. You are misreading what I write, but if you don't want to talk to me, that's fine.

I am only interested in the truth. I don't like the games that leftists play on this forum.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
That is what made the speeches from Pence and McCarthy so ridiculous. Any one who has ever seen Trump knows calm is not a word you use to describe Trump.