Trump Storms Out of Shutdown Meeting

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Mitch McConnell wouldn’t allow a vote on Garland. He left the Supreme Court one justice short for 10 months, denying a sitting president a rightful appointment.

Those are the facts. Try taking your head out your ass.
He had the right to do that. Whining about it, may mean a crying towel is needed, but elections have consequences, and Mitch was the Majority Leader.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
He had the right to do that. Whining about it, may mean a crying towel is needed, but elections have consequences, and Mitch was the Majority Leader.
You only want elections to have consequences when you win, when Democrats win you want to suffer no consequences at all, that is the trademark of a partisan hack.

Nov 2015
UK
When people post, most do it while sober.

Guess it's another late night at the pub for you, huh? Go have another one.
It's now 5.12pm, not very late here. Did you type "Obama Storms Out" into Google?

Stupid thread isn't it, so I can see why you're just trying (but failing) to throw insults. Tut tut.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
You only want elections to have consequences when you win, when Democrats win you want to suffer no consequences at all, that is the trademark of a partisan hack.
When Democrats win, that is a consequence in and of itself. It means less freedom for many, it means fewer good decisions are made, and more stupidity prevails. We are already seeing this with the Nancy and Chuck clown show.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Nov 2010
Massachusetts
Are you being obtuse, or are you really insisting that Mitch McConnell did not allow a vote on Merrick Garland and left the Supreme Court one seat short for 10 months? Because that’s a fact. McConnell was proud of it. He used the upcoming presidential election as an excuse. Are you seriously denying that? I’ve seen some really REALLY dumb comments from you, but this one might win.