Trump Storms Out of Shutdown Meeting

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
Are you being obtuse, or are you really insisting that Mitch McConnell did not allow a vote on Merrick Garland and left the Supreme Court one seat short for 10 months? Because that’s a fact. McConnell was proud of it. He used the upcoming presidential election as an excuse. Are you seriously denying that? I’ve seen some really REALLY dumb comments from you, but this one might win.
Other than causing multiple hissy fits across America, explain what McConnell did was wrong? Wrong to leftist, but not wrong according to the rules of the Senate.

I've seen mostly dumb comments from you, and I don't see much chance for improvement.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
lol I hope he didn't give the shaft to anybody there.
Trump gives the shaft to everyone. Look how many have been indicted that he barely knows now. Yet they worked for him for years,

I could not help laughing when a Reporter asked him if he was worried about Cohen appearing publicly. He got that deer in the head lights look before saying No.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Other than causing multiple hissy fits across America, explain what McConnell did was wrong? Wrong to leftist, but not wrong according to the rules of the Senate.

I've seen mostly dumb comments from you, and I don't see much chance for improvement.
I do not think obtuse is the right word. I call a lie a lie! I am old fashioned that way.

Your posts denying what you know McConnell did are lies.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
I do not think obtuse is the right word. I call a lie a lie! I am old fashioned that way.

Your posts denying what you know McConnell did are lies.

I never denied what McConnell did, but as Senate Majority Leader he had every right to do it.

Again, what did I lie about?