TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEATEN-BLOODIED Outside #DeploraBall – Pummeled With Eggs, Batteries

Apr 2012
The hateful democrats show how Obama has divided this country and brought us hate and violence

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEATEN-BLOODIED Outside #DeploraBall - Pummeled With Eggs, Batteries! (VIDEO)

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEATEN – BLOODIED AT DEPLORABALL!

Trump Supporter Dave Allsup got hit in the head with a flag pole—

Trump supporters were PUMMELED WITH EGGS OUTSIDE THE DEPLORABALL!
The woman got hit in the head!

Far left thugs were also throwing batteries at Trump supporters.!

BREAKING: DC police mace, teargas anti-Trump protests outside National Press club

Apr 2012
That is a sad statement for the Democrats. This is not a good thing.
It shows the hate and division Obama has given us. Trump will help us change that. He showed in his speech today he will bring back God and morals to this country and that he is for all legal citizens of this country

Nov 2016
USA
Riiiiiiight! LOL

I would pay good money to see Trump pelted with rotten tomatoes at his swearing in . Really good money!
I have a fantasy of throwing a raw egg his way, but being a law abiding citizen, I'd never do it. My other fantasy, which AFAIK would be legal (at least for now) is to be on the inaugural parade route and giving trump the Nazi salute, with only the middle finger extended.

But, I'll settle for a more sedate form of activism and work with the Sierra Club to try to keep the trump administration from doing anything harmful to the environment. I've become rather fond of clean air and water, but I fear that some of the upriver and upwind states don't particularly care.

Nov 2016
USA
It shows the hate and division Obama has given us. Trump will help us change that. He showed in his speech today he will bring back God and morals to this country and that he is for all legal citizens of this country
What hate and division? It was the Obama haters who fought him tooth and nail for 8 years. Senator McConnell even admitted that he was striving to make Obama a one term president. If we're "hateful" for wanting trump to be a one term president, then do you admit that McConnell was/is hateful?

Sep 2013
On a hill
The hateful democrats show how Obama has divided this country and brought us hate and violence

TRUMP SUPPORTERS BEATEN-BLOODIED Outside #DeploraBall - Pummeled With Eggs, Batteries! (VIDEO)
DeploraBall: Donald Trump supporters banned from making Nazi salutes at event celebrating his inauguration
Organiser Mike Cernovich urged guests not to perform Adolf Hitler's Sieg Heil gesture or shout out racist innuendo

DeploraBall: Donald Trump supporters banned from making Nazi salutes at event celebrating his inauguration | The Independent

Nov 2016
USA
We see your hate and disrespect for the office of the president and for this country
What a crock. I respect the office and love this country. I don't respect the man who, sadly, just became POTUS. He has done nothing to EARN my respect. Your repeated personal accusations against me are beyond tiresome. You are showing how hateful many trump supporters are against the majority of us who don't like him, don't approve of him, and are worried about what kind of clusterf*** he's going to get us into. Your repeated attacks against me are harassment.

Apr 2012
What hate and division? It was the Obama haters who fought him tooth and nail for 8 years. Senator McConnell even admitted that he was striving to make Obama a one term president. If we're "hateful" for wanting trump to be a one term president, then do you admit that McConnell was/is hateful?
More lies. They did not do violence and riot has we have seen from democrats that was caused by Obama's hate and racism. Obama promoted the violence and promoted the racist hate group BLM. Obama's hate for cops and love for criminals has caused this violence