tRump Supporters Have Been Looking at the Wrong Hunter For Corruption

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
The only Hunter that matters is the one in office!

Duncan Hunter went from crying "Witch Hunt" to a guilty plea.

“It’s obvious that the Department of Justice went after her to get to me for political reasons.” ... “We are seeing this with President Trump; we are seeing this with my case,” Hunter added. (that sounds familiar, lol)

Trump is a not-insignificant player in Hunter’s story. Hunter’s 180 on his criminality isn’t a coincidence in the era of Trump. As I wrote last year after another former Republican congressman, Chris Collins (N.Y.), was arrested for insider trading, Republicans seem especially prone to falling into this perception of invincibility right now. They have one role model for that: the president of the United States, who reflexively fights and denies and twists facts when anyone dares accuse him of wrongdoing.

Hunter and Collins were two of Trump’s first supporters in Congress. Collins also maintained his innocence and ran for reelection, and won, before resigning and pleading guilty.

Candace is focused on the wrong Hunter. Nobody will be voting for Hunter Biden!

Jun 2019
A red welfare state
As your story mentions both Chris Collins (R-NY) and Duncan Hunter, Jr. (R-CA), I will add the pair were the VERY 1st to GOP Congresscritters to give their endorsement to sleazy candidate Donald Trump for president. Birds of a feather as the saying goes.
:cool:

tRump surrounds himself with crooks, yet he is pure as driven snow. lol

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jun 2019
A red welfare state
Doubt Duncan Hunter was working for crooked Burisma

Taking a lucrative job does not automatically make a person guilty of a crime. There is no evidence of any crime from Hunter Biden. Not to mention the fact that he is not going to run for office.

Duncan Hunter doesn't have to work for Burisma to commit crime. There is evidence that Duncan Hunter committed lots of crimes & he did just plead guilty. WTH is wrong with you?

Jan 2019
southeast
Taking a lucrative job does not automatically make a person guilty of a crime. There is no evidence of any crime from Hunter Biden. Not to mention the fact that he is not going to run for office.

Duncan Hunter doesn't have to work for Burisma to commit crime. There is evidence that Duncan Hunter committed lots of crimes & he did just plead guilty. WTH is wrong with you?
Being that Hunter Biden was never investigated there is no way in hell you can say no evidence of a crime.

Reactions: spyydrr