Trump supporters

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I don't know what to make of these folks.

I can't decide whether it's funny or just sad. I've heard Trump supporters in the past say there's something almost magical about Trump rallies gives the people who attend them a kind of high. They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves. I just don't know why anyone would find behaving that way to be fun.

I find the woman bragging about being on welfare to be fascinating. Who does that?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I don't get these "lets find the worse of the other tribe and post it as if they represent the majority of the other side" threads, yes there are idiots in this world.

Reactions: spamking
Feb 2020
The Frozen North
I'm genuinely curious as to why. Is it the taunting?
What need is there to wonder why?

These people cannot be reasoned with. They cannot be brought to consider anything outside the Fox-Breitbart-OAN-Epoch echo chamber of madness and misinformation. They've been brainwashed and are a cult.

It's the same as flat eathers, moonies, anti-vaxxers. Facebook has shredded our chance at retaining this republic. Social Media has been co-opted to become a gigantic "death star" of fake Trump propaganda.

The rotten harvest they will soon reap will inevitably kill thousands, possibly more, Americans. By denying them healthcare, affordable medication, housing, etc.

Just remember. The Cruelty is the point.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
I don't get these "lets find the worse of the other tribe and post it as if they represent the majority of the other side" threads, yes there are idiots in this world.
You have started threads bragging about how many people attend Trump rallies. It's a lot of people and most of them behave the way those people in the OP behave.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Thought it was an interesting/telling video. Doesn't appear to have been edited or distorted....looks like it was the real thing.

Can envision the Left picking the video apart and holding it up as an example of how lowly Trump supporters are. While hardcore Trump supporters will watch it and think: "Yep, that was a pretty good summary of what we're all about".

(Should be a fun thread...)

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
You have started threads bragging about how many people attend Trump rallies. It's a lot of people and most of them behave the way those people in the OP behave.

Please do not make this thread about me. People hate it when I make you make threads about me, you included. Thanks. I can go to youtube right now and find wierdos oddballs and idiots at obama rallies, the point is it's stupid to lump them in as "obama suporters" trying to hang the worst and most rediculous outliers around the necks of regular people from the other tribe.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
I don't know what to make of these folks.

I can't decide whether it's funny or just sad. I've heard Trump supporters in the past say there's something almost magical about Trump rallies gives the people who attend them a kind of high. They certainly seem to be enjoying themselves. I just don't know why anyone would find behaving that way to be fun.

I find the woman bragging about being on welfare to be fascinating. Who does that?

No different than a bunch of people getting together on a bus, getting drunk and going to a football game. These are simple minded people and this is just simple-minded entertainment for them.