Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets

Sep 2013
On a hill
So do you think it's smut?

"The painting created an impact in 19th-century art, because after the public display of Le Sommeil, a number of contemporary artists were influenced by the theme of lesbian couples. Repetition of this theme helped to lower the taboos associated with lesbian relationships "

To me that seems rather revolutionary and progressive.
It confuses me that conservative christian men rail against homosexuality, and enjoy pictures of women engaging in sex with each other.

Sep 2013
On a hill
So do you think it's smut?

"The painting created an impact in 19th-century art, because after the public display of Le Sommeil, a number of contemporary artists were influenced by the theme of lesbian couples. Repetition of this theme helped to lower the taboos associated with lesbian relationships "

To me that seems rather revolutionary and progressive.
Knowing what men do with pictures like that, i sure wouldnt want to make a living as the subject in one of those pictures.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
It confuses me that conservative christian men rail against homosexuality, and enjoy pictures of women engaging in sex with each other.

Yeah, that's odd. Kinda like the way the left has suddenly gone prude to art. I hope you are not alluding that I am a conservative who believes that. You would be wrong.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Knowing what men do with pictures like that, i sure wouldnt want to make a living as the subject in one of those pictures.

lol some men somewhere might jerk off to a picture...... oh the horror.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Nope, the idiots voted clinton. Not only idiots, but losers as well! :lol:
Interesting that you should mention losers, because Clinton was strongest in the areas where winners make up a clear majority of the electorate. Look for states with high median earnings, high GDP per capita, high percentages of people who have gotten advanced degrees, low obesity rates, high life expectancies, low divorce rates, low incarceration rates, low dependency on the opium of the people, etc., and you're looking at almost entirely Clinton-supporting states. Basically, if you bring together a high enough share of people who are winning at life, you have a liberal electorate. By comparison, when you have a critical mass of losers in one place, it's a playground for con-men like Trump.

Just as an example, the first seven states with the lowest divorce rates all went for Clinton by significant margins. The first nine states with the highest divorce rates all went for Trump by significant margins. Societies where most people can't get their lives together tend to vote Republican.
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/slideshows/10-best-states-for-quality-of-life

Apr 2018
oregon
Interesting that you should mention losers, because Clinton was strongest in the areas where winners make up a clear majority of the electorate.
Define "winners"?
Regardless, if you voted democrat, your team lost, making you a member of the losing party, AKA a loser. You opinions on non-related things are irrelevant.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Define "winners"?/quote]

Depends on context, but pretty much any sensible and measurable way you care to define it, in social or economic terms. you'll see that American communities with more winners tend to vote Democrat. If you define it just by who happens to have won the electoral college in the last presidential election, then I suppose that would come out the other way. But I meant more "winning at life" rather than "winning one particular political contest."

Sep 2012
California
The moron just announced tariffs on Mexico. This is after many suppliers moved from China to Mexico to avoid tariffs. At some point the people who voted for this ingrate have got to realize he is completely out of his league. We just sent out notices on tariffs costing our customers 10 percent for China. Now we have to do the same thing again? This is idiocy people, pure stupidity at a level not seen in the White House since we were founded.