Trump takes credit for Obama’s gains for vets

Sep 2013
On a hill
She was so bad that she couldn't keep fooling all the people all the time.

America was finally wise to her and it showed, in 2016.

But, you know what she says?

"They were never going to let me be president." -- Hillay on election night

That's OK, Hillary, take your meds and try to get some sleep.

And, lay off the wine for a change...
Looks like she was correct.

Apr 2014
Maryland
She's also an unindicted criminal.
Oh you’re so funny. The Republicans tried so desperately to indict her and they couldn’t find anything but I guess you must have some secret information or else maybe it’s the Republicans are part of a conspiracy to protect her
I bet you don’t want Trump investigated even though we know he is a criminal. Imagine if Hillary refused to show her tax returns after saying she would. Oh I know you would say she’s an unindicted criminal

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Oh you’re so funny. The Republicans tried so desperately to indict her and they couldn’t find anything but I guess you must have some secret information or else maybe it’s the Republicans are part of a conspiracy to protect her
I bet you don’t want Trump investigated even though we know he is a criminal. Imagine if Hillary refused to show her tax returns after saying she would. Oh I know you would say she’s an unindicted criminal

I'm funny? I work with .gov contracts that include such materials. I have a team of lawyers to makes sure we are compliant with all the laws. I AM an expert on this and if you or I did what she did with classified information, we would be in prison.

Here is a simple question even left wing lawyers here won't answer, maybe you can, Is it or is it not a felony to instruct an aide to remove the classified markings from a secure fax and gmail it?

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Well, it seems you have a high opinion of her, but she must have had SOME problems.
Well, she's female, which made her particularly vulnerable to attacks from the right, given the strong currents of misogyny in our culture. She also was very highly regarded among people in other advanced nations, which was actually a handicap in the sense that it made her an obstacle to Putin's strategy, which involves driving wedges between other advanced nations, so there isn't a united front against his attempts to expand Russian dominance into the former Soviet block of Eastern Europe. That attracted a lot of outside support for her opponent.

Reactions: labrea
Jul 2014
midwest
She did get almost 3 million more votes than donald despite decades of right wing propaganda designed to destroy her.
I seem to remember that...

It took about a year to kill that lie that she got three million more votes.

But, fear not, Trump is president and she's drunk...

Sep 2013
On a hill
Yes, after two terms of Obama, that's EXACTLY what lots of voters wanted to do.

Hillary was gonna be Obama's third term, remember?

But, then, a funny thing happened to Hillary on her way back to the White House...
Yeah, the minority candidate, and his nude model wife took up residence in the whitehouse.