Trump takes on Bette Midler

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
I read this tweet first thing this morning:
[B]Donald J. Trump[/B]‏Verified account @[B]realDonaldTrump[/B] Jun 4
More
Washed up psycho @BetteMidler was forced to apologize for a statement she attributed to me that turned out to be totally fabricated by her in order to make “your great president” look really bad. She got caught, just like the Fake News Media gets caught. A sick scammer!
Wondered just what he was talking about, so I looked it up:

[B]Bette Midler[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BetteMidler[/B]
FollowFollow @BetteMidler
More
Trump said he was greeted by thousands in the UK, but they were actually thousands of protesters. How does he always hear the opposite of the truth? Donald, if you’re reading this you SHOULD NOT slam your dick in a door!
3:40 PM - 4 Jun 2019

Trump's chumps will, of course, maintain that there really were few protesters and that the Great One actually was received with open arms by the British. The rest of us will khow just what sort of man we've elected to the presidency.

But, most of us knew that already.

Oct 2011
Washington State
Our President Baby Huey is just that, a baby. Our President is a baby............let that sink in. I mean this is shit that 5th graders do. Insulting people at a cemetery, our very own at that. I was surprised Trump didn't take a shot at McCain while he was there. What have we done? What an embarrassment!

But we know that.

Jan 2016
Colorado
I thought so.

Hadn't heard anything from her in quite a while.

How old IS she, anyway?

Maybe poor little Midler hasn't been getting enough attention, lately.

Ya think?
Bette Midler is about six months older than Donald Trump.

She was born on December 1, 1945.

Donald Trump was born on June 14, 1946.

Like Barack Obama, Bette Midler was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.

So maybe Donald Trump should be demanding to see her birth certificate, and try to get her U.S. citizenship revoked.

Whaddaya think?