Trump takes on Bette Midler

Sep 2013
On a hill
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
The deep state?

You believe that one?

How about the "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" that Hillary was whining about back when she was first lady?

Maybe "they" were the "they" that Hillary thinks is out to get her.

And, remember that you aren't paranoid if they really ARE coming to take you away...
Maybe the Deep State and the Vast Right wing Conspiracy have combined forces to rig the election. We'd have to ask Trump who he's referring to, but he's gone on to other things now, like how the Mainstream Media is out to get him. He's probably forgotten about rigging the election.
And you're right: Trump isn't paranoid if the mainstream media really is out to get him.

Jul 2014
midwest
Maybe the Deep State and the Vast Right wing Conspiracy have combined forces to rig the election. We'd have to ask Trump who he's referring to, but he's gone on to other things now, like how the Mainstream Media is out to get him. He's probably forgotten about rigging the election.
And you're right: Trump isn't paranoid if the mainstream media really is out to get him.
Maybe they HAVE combined forces.

But, it's more likely that Hillary is just crazy...

Mar 2019
California
I read this tweet first thing this morning:

Wondered just what he was talking about, so I looked it up:

Trump's chumps will, of course, maintain that there really were few protesters and that the Great One actually was received with open arms by the British. The rest of us will khow just what sort of man we've elected to the presidency.

But, most of us knew that already.
Democrats didn't elect Trump. Regular Americans did.

Sep 2013
On a hill
So, YOU are drinking the Kool Aid, too?

I might have a bridge for sale, and you sound like the perfect buyer...
I see - trumps witch hunt is real, but hillarys vast right wing conspiracy is not - have I got that right?

(Actually, decades of clinton investigations without producing actionable results would seem to confirm hillarys statement.)