Trump: They shouldn't be having public hearings

Nov 2010
Massachusetts
But I thought you wanted transparency?

President Trump on Friday said there should be no public hearings in the impeachment inquiry as he railed against the process unfolding in the House.

"They shouldn't be having public hearings. This is a hoax," Trump said as he left the White House for events in Georgia.

The comments mark a sharp break from Trump's allies, who have spent recent weeks complaining about the lack of transparency in the ongoing impeachment inquiry. The first public hearings in the process are set to take place next week.

Nov 2013
NY

President Trump on Friday said there should be no public hearings in the impeachment inquiry as he railed against the process unfolding in the House.

"They shouldn't be having public hearings. This is a hoax," Trump said as he left the White House for events in Georgia.

The comments mark a sharp break from Trump's allies, who have spent recent weeks complaining about the lack of transparency in the ongoing impeachment inquiry. The first public hearings in the process are set to take place next week.
LOL !!!! yet our trumpets will just chime in copying his words, wait for it...

May 2019
midwest

Transparency? HE wants us to believe HIM just like HIS groupies do. NOT A CHANCE of that --- ever!!
:cool:

Reactions: gamewell45 and One
May 2019
midwest

From the comment section to your link.
:cool:

John Barron
4 hours ago
Republicans LITERALLY f*cking demanded that the hearings be public. Remember that whole stunt they pulled in the SCIF? Seriously, f*ck the GOP.

Jan 2012
SoCal
Since it has a cut right before it I'd at least look for the entire video before crowing too hard one way or another.