Trump: Those who died for US 'would be very happy' with how country is doing.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/389607-trump-on-memorial-day-those-who-died-for-us-would-be-very-happy-with

yeah, yeah, I got the memo. I know, as a liberal , we aren't suppose to react to every bizarre tweet Trump puts out with outrage or condescension. It's just the way he is. So, regardless of the occasion we're all just suppose to pretend that the emperor isn't naked. It's Memorial Day and to do so would dishonor those who served. So...let's just take in the narcissistic message from our CIC for what it is. Let's just ponder for a few moments as to how it's off limits for a fellow American to object to our CIC making brave men and women who died for to country all about self-promotion.

Last edited:
Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/389607-trump-on-memorial-day-those-who-died-for-us-would-be-very-happy-with

yeah, yeah, I got the memo. I know, as a liberal , we aren't suppose to react to every bizarre tweet Trump puts out with outrage or condescension. It's just the way he is. So, regardless of the occasion we're all just suppose to pretend that the emperor isn't naked. It's Memorial day and to do so would dishonor those who served. So...let's just take in the narcissistic message from our CIC for what it is. Let's just ponder for a few moments as to how it's off limits for a fellow American to object to our CIC making brave men and women who died for to country all about self-promotion.
The man is fucking disgusting. NO occasion too solemn for him to not use it to pat himself on the fucking back and promote HIS "brand". I could just fucking puke that this POS is our President.

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
he's a flawed messenger. No president has trampled on the principles the fallen died for than this president. He's just reading words that he doesn't even mean.

Jul 2014
Border Fence
Donald Trump is not even worthy of my condemnation. He is obviously mentally ill.

The people that deserve all the condemnation are the so-called sane ones that believe him to the bitter end.

The one's that would be cheering him on to shoot a person in the middle of 5th avenue.

Last edited:
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
President Trump is RIGHT ..... Again.

America is in much better shape than she has been in decades.

Certainly much better than the previous 8 year reign of B. Hussein.

Thank you President Donal J. Trump

Happy Memorial Day

#MAGA